Hot Deal! EVGA B stock!

Originally Posted by Jonas
not so far. this is a company that will be losing my business in the future...and since they sold me my last 5 video cards that should bother them a little.
Same here for me..Order cancelled,10 days for get the money back,no game received and the 50 bucks is an insult.. Even a 7600gt is 150$-50 bucks=100$ and the same on newegg is for 79$AR.Really disppointed.

yep, my friend just ordered an 8600gts from newegg. EVGA's was cheapest at 144 ar.... told him about how they suck, so he went with an MSI.

Since i didn't get my 7800, i'll be ordering a new card soon. You can bet it won't be an evga.

lol i love all the evga bashing going on in this thread its not really their fault that they had massive amounts of people buying a bstock item. They offer great products and the best warranty. They didnt have to give you guys anything other then your money back i would of been happy.

ok so it might be their problem i guess they didnt expect as many people to buy their items. But i dont see how this is relevant to their current items

like how b1m2x3 said yep, my friend just ordered an 8600gts from newegg. EVGA's was cheapest at 144 ar.... told him about how they suck, so he went with an MSI.

giving this one situation i dont think you can claim evga sucks cause they couldnt fullfill a million orders. just like any other company that posts a invalid price and cancels your orders. At least they refunded the money and even gave you 50 dollars to their store even if it is overpriced.

Just cause they couldnt fulfill their bstock orders doesnt make them a shitty company thats all im saying

Even after they oversold, they kept putting the specials up on the site. :rolleyes:

lots of people still haven't gotten their money back :rolleyes:

ok well im sorry that happened to you guys im just saying if you buy their cards their service is unbeatable when it comes from buying their cards from newegg or so

its just retarded to say that its not their fault or that we should not blame them. This is not 1997, online stores are advanced and very easy to implement. The failure of a company like this to place even the most rudimentary "stock check before taking money" fail safes in place is completely unacceptable. To add on to that I still have not received my money back. So evga will sit on it for the maximum number of days no doubt.

this is the worst kind of inept sales/service that a company can engage themselves in and it should be rightly frowned upon and punished.

So Evga offered video cards at a super price and now people hate them.

What a bunch of girly men. Suck it up.

its just retarded to say that its not their fault or that we should not blame them. This is not 1997, online stores are advanced and very easy to implement. The failure of a company like this to place even the most rudimentary "stock check before taking money" fail safes in place is completely unacceptable. To add on to that I still have not received my money back. So evga will sit on it for the maximum number of days no doubt.

this is the worst kind of inept sales/service that a company can engage themselves in and it should be rightly frowned upon and punished.

clam yourself. most places dont update the stock ticker until an order has been processsed (basically prepped and ready to ship), and if they get flooded with orders, itll try sending the process order, and theyll charge the card, then itll tell them AFTER the fact that there are none left, it really ISNT eVGA's fault...

the time it takes to refund the money is a bummer, but how many of you are going to suffer without 80 bucks for 10 days? if you needed it that bad, you probably shouldnt have spent it... complaining this much over something like this is a bit sad... there service is exemplary in my experience. my graphics card was out of warranty (missed the lifetime. ) and broke, i posted on there forums about me mounting it on my case and included pics, had I not taken it apart, they would have taken the RMA :p

Back