HOT! 1saleaday: 32GB SanDisk Class 4 uSDHC $32.98 shipped.

Just an FYI this isn't super hot. You can score class 4s on Amazon for 35ish all day long. If it was class 10 sure but for 4 meh. Also what do you do with 32gbs on your phone?

Just an FYI this isn't super hot. You can score class 4s on Amazon for 35ish all day long. If it was class 10 sure but for 4 meh. Also what do you do with 32gbs on your phone?

Cheapest 32GB SanDisk I see is $35.70 shipped, class 4 32GB Sandisk start at about $40 shipped.

What I do w/ 32GB? It is for my Sansa Clip+ :) .

I bought this same card here a few weeks ago for $40+ish. :(

Last edited:
Songs, HD movies, Pics, Recording movies w/ phone....is that a good enough reason for you?

I need a 16gb partition for my Phone 7 OS and a 16gb partition for my Android OS on my HD2.

Remember kids! Class 4 > Class 10 in small file readspeads.

If you're installing Apps, an OS, etc, class 4 is MUCH faster with small files than class 10

Just a quick note on this reseller... I never received 2 of my Tablet Pcs that I purchased from them when they had a big sale on them, and it took me over a month of struggle with them through paypal to finally get my money back... buyers be aware

Fuck. I missed it. Anyone see anytihng similar on sandisk class 2 32gb, or if u got one. PM ME PLEASE!

Check the XDA Accessory forums, this deal has been resurrected across half a dozen sites for like a month straight now, there's a thread about it on the EVO 3D Accessory boards for sure. Ben's outlet had it second, then 1DaySale started selling on Newegg's marketplace, last I saw some other site had it for $27 like two days ago. I got mine from 1DaySale thru the Newegg marketplace, no trouble at all.

Sequential writes are actually over 6MB/s so it's definitely underrated, like most brand name cards.

I will hunt down XDA accessory forums.... Just got back from GOOGLE! (yeah just google it) but didnt find a good link to a current deal... Mind letting me know of where u saw one recently around 28....

Thanks cap :D

Usually takes this site 7 days to ship then they use parcel post or dhl to USPS mail to make take around 2.5-3 weeks to arrive

I think this might've been one of the last places mentioned in the XDA thread I was following (besides the second time it showed up at 1Day recently for $28).

$35 - http://kefers.com/38-sandisk-32gb-m...-card-adatper-model-sdsdq-032g-bulk-pack.html

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1273850&page=25

Mine didn't take long at all to arrive btw, less than a week, but I dunno if the fact that I got it from 1DaySale thru the Newegg marketplace had anything to do with it. Very satisfied with it tho, it's on my phone right now working without issue.

Just a quick note on this reseller... I never received 2 of my Tablet Pcs that I purchased from them when they had a big sale on them, and it took me over a month of struggle with them through paypal to finally get my money back... buyers be aware

Unfortunately, I have to concur w/Viperjts10 on BUYERS BEWARE!!! with 1SaleAday. These people don't seem to have any business ethic. Bought another smaller size microsSD card from them previously, never received the item, emailed them numerous times, no response, called them, always got voice mail, had to resort to my CC to get the refund, which took close to two months.

Will NOT do any business with these guys ever again.

Really, BUYERS BEWARE!!! of 1saleaday

Check the XDA Accessory forums, this deal has been resurrected across half a dozen sites for like a month straight now, there's a thread about it on the EVO 3D Accessory boards for sure. Ben's outlet had it second, then 1DaySale started selling on Newegg's marketplace, last I saw some other site had it for $27 like two days ago. I got mine from 1DaySale thru the Newegg marketplace, no trouble at all.

Sequential writes are actually over 6MB/s so it's definitely underrated, like most brand name cards.

Hope Newegg marketplace has more resellers than just 1saleaday. Just curious, could you kindly post a link to Newegg marketplace? TIA

Back