HOT $161 HP elitebook 17.3" LED Notebook - i7 8GB ddr3/750GB/nvidia quadro 3000m

If you honestly think this is going through you are fooling yourself...This would be a ~$900 loss on each one sold.

they probably meant $1161, don't bother going through the hassle of tying up $160 for who knows how long it will take you to get that money back if they accidentally charged your card,etc.

What do you mean "accidentally charged your card"? They have paypal and google payments.

Doubt it ships, but in for 1. I don't want to be that guy that goes "it well never ship"then miss out on the deal of the year.

In for a 2nd from the other site with the rush processing too. Totally going to end up with a few hundred in Paypal refunds.

I had to alt tab out of day z for this. if my house was on fire while playing day z I wouldn't even go afk before proning in a safe place to log before Disconnecting.

Jk, but this is too good to be true. But so was that microcenter shipping out new ivy bridges at their discounted in store only prices with fifty off mobos, and that went through for some of us!!!

Btw will this play crisis 2? It's on steam sale today.

Lol another jk

On a sad note, I came back to day z to find someone tipped over a cow and it fell on me, bleeding and broken bones. And can't move, pinned underneath moo moo.

Doubt it ships, but in for 1. I don't want to be that guy that goes "it well never ship"then miss out on the deal of the year.

Yeah, kinda in the same boat. This would be a great backup if my main PC goes down or something to use on the side perhaps.

For $175.91 shipped, it's kinda hard not to wanna click BUY on it.

I'd be stunned as hell if they actually shipped even one of em though. :p

Ordered one.. heh.. doubt it goes through. Be nice if it does.

Anybody actually get a confirmation email yet?

I wasn't going to waste my time until I saw Amazon payment option. That made it too easy to pass up on this long-shot of deal.

Ordered one.. heh.. doubt it goes through. Be nice if it does.

Anybody actually get a confirmation email yet?

I got the email order confirmation summary. No email if order is shipped. probably wont hear from them till monday :D

you can forget it, the unwashed slickdeals masses are all over this one like hysterical obese women kickin down signs and turning over shopping carts at walmart on black friday. once those dudes get a whiff its always game over. granted, OP probably found out about it there in the first place.

every order goes through a verification step and either tomorrow or monday morning all these orders are getting tagged & bagged, shoved into a corner and the lights turned out but I do wish you gents luck. its fun in the hoping, ain't it

From Adorama's Help page:

"Order confirmation given to you through Adorama Camera does not guarantee our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of an offer to sell. Adorama Camera reserves the right to decline and cancel an order, or supply less than quantity ordered at any time....We make every effort to provide you with an error-free Web site. However, in the event there is a misprint, we reserve the right to correct copy or pricing to reflect the actual current status."

Just looked at the rest of their stock, and the 8460w and 8560w are still priced at $1629-$1929 depending on features.

Oh well, at least this money isn't "needed" for another 2 weeks anyway.

Back