HOT! 10 Reams of paper = ~$15 Shipped NO Rebates

Just got mine now...And I ordered less then 24 hours ago....WOW...yeah I think they pickup from local store and drop off......because it didnt look like a regular shipping label on it...but all is good..and damn cheap! :)

Debit Card Purchase To OFFICE DEPOT 1091 PLYMOUTH MI Mar. 13, 2007

Worked for me. Around 17 dollars for 12 pencils and 5000 sheets of copy paper, lol.

Now what the hell am I going to do with 5000 sheets of paper? The paper I have now is 500 and I have had it for 2 years. Paper for life maybe?

OK, the status on my order shows "delivered" but it also now references 2 UPS tracking numbers. I think the office depot status means "delivered TO UPS". Anyway the origin point is a local warehouse and they delivered to the local UPS facility and the UPS tracking status shows that it will be delivered today. Interesting as it's a Ground shipment.

And like I said there are 2 UPS numbers, one shows 51.50 pounds, the other does not have a weight. I bet they sent the 29-cent eraser in a completely different shipment. Haahaahaaaa that's too funny.

I'll post again if the order shows up today.

thePP

Cool, delivered (by UPS) just after noon. How about that. Nice deal, thanks again to the OP.

No, you're not getting your order 'cause you're the reason they're losing all this money, giving away paper and all :p

Reminds me of some crazy dell coupon combines we have seen in the past. It took me a whole 2 minutes to decide to jump on this deal. I'll probably give a ream each to several family members. It would be odd charging one 1.60 for something.

In for 10 + an .89 tube of white out. Out the door at $16.93 shipped. Helluva deal! Thanks OP!

Damn snappy !! Ordered yesterday afternoon around this time. Got delivered ten minutes ago. Delivered by a van from the local store.

UPS guy just dropped off 50lbs worth of paper.

Here is the funny part. I ordered (1) eraser as a .29 filler..

They shipped me an entire box... I have 36 of them.

My stuff will get here tomorrow since it is still in the Warehouse,

Tracking Info
Status In The Warehouse
Delivery
03/14/2007
08:30 AM - 05:00 PM

I won't have to buy paper for years!! Passed this around my office too lol!

Thanks OP!!!

Surprisingly 10 reams in a nice sized office can go sooner than you think. But then again people do steal paper from their office so that could explain it...:rolleyes:

I feel like they are not going to send this to me for posting it here. Bad Karma :(

I won't have to buy paper for years!! Passed this around my office too lol!

Thanks OP!!!

My aunt runs a fairly large Contracting Buisness..

She just ordered 200 reams.. :p On 20 seperate orders..... 100k sheets of paper FTW Oh and 20 Erasers..

She said it will last her around 2 years for less than $300.. Her normal yearly spending on paper is ~$500-600.

Got my shipment today, It came in two boxes. One had 8 reams with my filler and another large box the last 2 reams. Now I'm set on printer paper for a year or two.

Find me a deal on a color laser printer. I'll be set for life then.

I used to have access at my school to 1 laser color printer, I would love to have one (with toner/whole case of paper) at my fingertips.

I am going to inform an English teacher I know of this deal. The school is always out of paper. A whole case (I saw pallets of cases, I'm sure they're getting ripped off) for $15 is a steal.

Seriously, anyone not biting on this is foolish. Paper does not spoil. The paper is good. Not as good as my 97 brightness 24 lb HP paper, but that ream cost $9. For $6 more, you get 9 more reams.

Find me a deal on a color laser printer. I'll be set for life then.

I used to have access at my school to 1 laser color printer, I would love to have one (with toner/whole case of paper) at my fingertips.

I am going to inform an English teacher I know of this deal. The school is always out of paper. A whole case (I saw pallets of cases, I'm sure they're getting ripped off) for $15 is a steal.

Seriously, anyone not biting on this is foolish. Paper does not spoil. The paper is good. Not as good as my 97 brightness 24 lb HP paper, but that ream cost $9. For $6 more, you get 9 more reams.

Quick search turned up THIS

One hell of a printer for a damn good price but I have no idea if the deal still works. :confused:

Ordered 10 reams and, yes, pencil erasers. $17. Shipped the next day (today), 18 reams and pencil erasers. $17. That's around $0.92 per ream, or $0.0018 per sheet.

If it were anyone else, I'd put in the effort to call and return the extra eight reams. But, hey, fuck Office Depot.

What delights me is not so much that I got the extra paper, but that I received an arbitrary number of extra reams. Another ten would make sense. Eight? Not so much.

One box of paper is normally 8 reams. Not so arbitrary now is it.

My 10 reams and paper clips are on the UPS truck.
I am getting 3 packages
26.00lbs
26.10lbs
0.20lbs

That 22" Samsung LCD for $250 looks damn good.

Its and old model but there is coupon out there to get it down to under $200. Let me see if I can find it.

EDIT: Found it HERE
You can get it for $198 after a coupon and a rebate it looks like.

Surprisingly 10 reams in a nice sized office can go sooner than you think. But then again people do steal paper from their office so that could explain it...:rolleyes:

No no no I wasn't buying paper for my office, I was buying it for myself at home. I passed the deal around via email to my coworkers so they could get hooked up too. :)

Back