HOT! 10 Reams of paper = ~$15 Shipped NO Rebates

Thanks for the deal OP, I've now got enough paper to last a few years. :D And some nifty rollerball pens too!

Code:
Order #: XXXXXXXXXXX
Customer #: XXXXXX
Customer Name: HARDFORUMS USAR
Order Date: 03/14/2007
Delivery Date: 03/15/2007 
LOC: 1079: DALLAS CSC
Comments: 

Ship To: 00001: 
--------
HARDFORAMS USAR
5566 APOOL MADIKOUT
KENNEDALE, TX 76060

Bill To:
--------
HARDFORAMS USAR
5566 APOOL MADIKOUT
KENNEDALE, TX 76060

To Be
SKU         Ord  Shipped  B/O   UM       Price      Ext
------------------------------------------------------------------------

345603       10    10       0   ream    5.59      55.90
Xerox(reg) High-Speed Copy Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", 20 Lb., 92 Brightness, Ream Of 500 Sheets

664417        1     1       0   dozen    5.59       5.59
Sanford(reg) Uni-Ball(reg) Onyx(reg) Rollerball Pens, Extra-Fine Point, 0.5 mm, Black, Box of 12

Subtotal:          61.49
Tax:                1.69
Delivery Charge:    0.00
Misc.:            -41.00
            ------------
   Total:          22.18

Payment Info:
 Credit Card

Legend                                         
------                                          
Ord: Original Quantity Ordered              
To Be Shipped: Ordered Quantity - Backorder Quantity               
B/O: Backorder Quantity                 
UM: Unit of Measure           
Price: Price per Individual Unit 
Ext: Ordered Quantity x Price

Thank you for ordering from Office Depot Online.
We received your order on 03/14/2007, and processed it for delivery.
Your order number is XXXXXXXXXXXX.
We will deliver your order on 03/15/2007, between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM.
You may review your order at anytime at http://www.officedepot.com/history/default.do.
For questions concerning your order please call us toll free at (800)463-3768.

Well this should last me the rest of college... Thanks for the find. I'm buying allot of stuff today.

strange. it wouldn't let me order it at home, but it would at work. ah well. that's what work is for right? ...surfing the internet and buying things.

thats a lot of paper I now have sitting here..... still can't believe all that paper and 12 pens for just over 18 dollars...

thats a lot of paper I now have sitting here..... still can't believe all that paper and 12 pens for just over 18 dollars...
Indeed. Truck just pulled up a few minutes ago and dropped off a huge box of paper and a little bitty eraser in a plastic bag. Not bad for ~$16. :D

well, I'm in for 10 reams as well even though I don't need them at all. heck, I still have 6 reams of paper that I got for free from a crazy CompUSSR deal about a year ago. and now this.

good Lord, my living room is starting to look like an computer/office surplus store. :D

well, I'm in for 10 reams as well even though I don't need them at all. heck, I still have 6 reams of paper that I got for free from a crazy CompUSSR deal about a year ago. and now this.

good Lord, my living room is starting to look like an computer/office surplus store. :D

well how can you pass up a good deal? your basically making $45 from that coupon!

maybe this is why I'm not in accounting...

well how can you pass up a good deal? your basically making $45 from that coupon!

I know I'm getting a great deal, but that wasn't my point.

my point was that I ordered something that I really, really didn't need because I already have plenty of paper. oh well, now I have plenty MORE paper. :p

Ordered mine, supposed to be delivered tomorrow, 3-16. My total was 18.16, I ordered a black sharpie, and a red sharpie marker.

OK I got my paper less than 24 hours after I placed the order, How fucking awesome is that? :D

igotsmypapar.jpg

mine came bundled identically to that. i feel bad because the od box I got is as big as that and I know all that's in there is a tiny little thing of paper clips.

mine took 3 days though but eh.

I ordered monday night and got the boxes on wednesday morning. Not bad considering I ordered after 5p.m.

very impressed

Good find OP. The girlfriend just started school and has been going through paper like mad.

I ordered a box of paper clips to put it over the top, they brought my paper...but forgot the paper clips. hehe

i got the paper. not as heavy as the other paper i had but thats ok. i can save those 500 sheets or so i have left for special things and use this for everything else :). thanks again!

Just ordered today. I saw this deal earlier but didnt think it was so hot without a printer at home. Anyways, got a new printer and now I have plenty of paper! :D

Mine came out to $16.44 shipped.

First coupon (073649244) is valid until 3/17/07 when I added it to the cart, so hurry up and bite if you havent done so already!

so I guess its only good in the states and not here in canada... but they processed my money, so they called me and said they would honour the price. very good service if you ask me

my eraser came in today, but not the paper. I wonder what's up with that?

Shit, what the hell are you guys doing to me.... I just ordered another box! :D

This time with a $2.30 sharpie marker that will be handy for DVD labeling. :)

Got Mine a few days ago... but I was sick and it was sitting in my apartment complexes office.

Great deal!

so I guess its only good in the states and not here in canada... but they processed my money, so they called me and said they would honour the price. very good service if you ask me

Let us know if you get stuck with brokerage fees and how much they charge.

In for $17.10. And a box of crayons for a little friend of mine. That's gonna be one heck of a lot of pictures for my fridge!

In at $16.18 they decided to charge 99 cents tax and my state doesnt even do online taxes. hehe

This one feels so wrong LOL.

Im going to hang this receipt on my wall of greatness

Back