Hitman: Absolution professional edition 10$ at GMG

Alxs

Limp Gawd
Lowest price I have seen so far, only 10$ with the promo code GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS!

EDIT : Deal is dead

Last edited:
Activated on Steam eh? I am embarrassed to say this, but I never used GMG before....This might be my first purchase!

Activated on Steam eh? I am embarrassed to say this, but I never used GMG before....This might be my first purchase!

Do it, they are a trustworthy place to purchase from. The only weird thing is they don't let you get more than 1 copy of a game. I tried to get a second copy of a game for someone else or a giveaway, but no...

But for the $10, it seems like a great time to try GMG :)

damn that is a good deal. I havent played hitman in ages and I have such a huge backlog. Wonder how long this will last.

Can't pay them. Wouldn't take 2 cards. Said call the bank before trying again. Paypal wouldn't accept it either. wtf?

Edit: Tried Paypal again and it worked. This place is fishy as hell lol I've bought games from them before though (on a card I no longer have) and everything was ok.

Last edited:

ditto

I bought earlier today, activated on steam and just downloaded. What a deal for a ten spot.

Do it, they are a trustworthy place to purchase from. The only weird thing is they don't let you get more than 1 copy of a game. I tried to get a second copy of a game for someone else or a giveaway, but no...

But for the $10, it seems like a great time to try GMG :)

ditto

I bought earlier today, activated on steam and just downloaded. What a deal for a ten spot.

Followed your advice and went for it. Everything went perfect. Registered in my steam library perfectly. About to get my game on.

Thanks OP!

Back