Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

tsuehpsyde said:
lmao, that's just unhealthy.

Unhealthy for those cancer cells you got it! Wonderful thing is if you look he is over 25% of the way to 9 Million :)

FLECOM said:
I passed

8 fricken million

w00 w00

<Dr. Evil Voice> 8 meelliiiiooonnn points! </Dr.EV>

The way you're going, those million point mileposts must look like Burma Shave signs... :D

i just got back in a couple weeks ago, but now have 5 full-time folding machines (barton @2400, Tbred-B at 2.16, P4 2.0, and 2 P3 600's), adding a 6th next week, and then starting construction of a small scale farm.

Just passed 540 WU and almost 83k points - i predict i'll be in the top 700 of the [H]orde within 21 days and i don't plan on stopping...

dekard said:
i just crossed into sub-600 ranking and 106k points...

Excellent, you've been quiet for awhile, begining to worry if you'd pulled a rofty on us and moved on to genmay. Make sure you get in the hordbowl.

ND40oz said:
Excellent, you've been quiet for awhile, begining to worry if you'd pulled a rofty on us and moved on to genmay. Make sure you get in the hordbowl.
Dont you worry your little head...i still check here just as often as Genmay....just no one else really post....i was tired of seeing my name as the last post on all threads ;)

Broke 400,000... "yay me"
It's going to be slow going to move up the ranks now... whew.

Peace,
Tim

KodiakStar said:
Yea i've been up and down the 120's and the 130's forever now

I shall hunt thee down and pass thee... slowly, methodically, and um... yah, them other words... Amazing how fast I moved up until I hit about 160 for the team, and the it's been slow. Breaking 150 is now even slower.
Not that it matters where I rank, I just like being able to crank out work for a good cause. Not sure how much longer the borged servers I'm usiing will be available. What's cool is that the ISP that is letting me use them for game servers uses folding to stress test new servers now. The use some "spray-cool' racks and use folding to test those out too. I guess four dual Xeon servers at 100% generates some heat ... and they are happy with how well the racks perform. My wife thinks it's cool and has no problem having the home systems and servers running all the time folding - "what a few bucks on the Avista bill if we can save a life?" Gawd I love that woman... :)

Peace,
Tim

Jumped up into the 50k range today with a nice 7k point dump

applejacks said:
Jumped up into the 50k range today with a nice 7k point dump

Man, you are moving, congrats, I need to watch my back in the coming months.

I broke 250k though, yeah me.

passed 9.....

:: in ut announcer voice::

M M M M M M M I L L I O N

Well I haven't posted in this thread in a LONG time, so it's about time! I'm about to hit 300K, and break into the top 200 on the team. Turned in my first unit 12/4/04, so I'm pretty jazzed.

FLECOM said:
passed 9.....

:: in ut announcer voice::

M M M M M M M I L L I O N

120k points turned in by you yesterday :eek: That's more than I've turned in over the course of 2.5 years :eek:

Finally hit 1000 points per day average! took about 15 machines to accomplish it though.
I am currently at about 185K and look to be in the top 300 before the year is out.

ooh ....somebody bust out with "The Jefferson's" theme song ...

hit 700k yayness

:p

ND40oz said:

rl just cranked up the heat... i'm still folding and excited about the prospects of upgrading some of my boxes in the next few months. I'm waiting for kentsfield and the quad core stuff to come down in price so I can upgrade my main system.

ND40oz said:

ps, what is horde bowl?

dekard said:
ps, what is horde bowl?
if you havent seen to two threads for it...well you are blind ;) and you should get in on it...i think there is one spot left :)

oh yeah...i hit 350k :)

Took 3 days to go from 4,700 to 5,000 points due to power outages knocking out my 90% complete cores, but I did it finially... now I can order last year's badge. :D

Million
Million
Million
Million
Million
Million
Million

WOOT!!!

I finally made it out of the red [H]'s and now am on the kind of homo pink [H]'s :D

FLECOM said:

Million
Million
Million
Million
Million
Million
Million

WOOT!!!

I finally made it out of the red [H]'s and now am on the kind of homo pink [H]'s :D

Congrats on a great job :)

(however mary03=homo pink)

It took me a year+ , but I finally got 600K -- and 99th place in the [H]orde !

aka: RPhArrow --\\\------------------------------------------>

just passed 90,000 points and closing in on the top 700 for team 33...yay for me!

farm plans on hold though...bills and stuff taking priority...also waiting for some C2D and other action to play out...

Grats to all you folks. The numbers get bigger faster if you add more boxen you know :)

Just passed the 250k mark!

Tormond said:
The numbers get bigger faster if you add more boxen you know :)

So now somebody tells me! ;) I actually have my eye on a new C2D system myself, but I'm also waiting for the tech to mature a little.

And all I can say about FLECOM is........ wow. :D

Back