Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Well I started about 200 days ago, and I'm hitting 100k any minute now. Here's to hoping I can double up soon, and get 1k a day or more from now on!

R8DERHED5150 said:
10,000 in 20 days. More boxen and borgs to come!!!
Always proud to be folding!

Great to have you on board, Van Halen fan I presume?

OU812?

Fold on fellas!

chileman said:
Great to have you on board, Van Halen fan I presume?

OU812?

Fold on fellas!

Actually, it was more of the police code for crazy, insane, etc.. Like a crazy Oakland Raider fan. I haven't listened to VH since For Unlawful Carnal Knowlege came out.

By next week I will be in the top 300 at [H] and after that I will fold the universe. Muuuhhahahahaha!!!!!!!! :eek:

Broke 28,000 points today.

Tomorrow will be my 50th day folding and I should break into the top 1000 of the [H]orde.

If I don't do it tomorrow, I definitely will on the 51st day. My boxen just got bogged down with 600 pointers (3 out of 6).

But just brought box #7 online here and if it turns in a hundred or two points tomorrow, I'll break the top 1,000.

Looking at my stats...I am at 200th position in the [H]orde!!! :cool: Now I know it will take me probably another year to make it to 100.... :mad:

Just passed fifty thousand points... And moving steadily towards the 700th position... From the 600th :D

And I guess i get a nicer badge too :p :p:

Finally broke into the top 1000 of the [H]orde.

Took exactly 51 days to do it. And the points that pushed me into the top 1,000 came from my newest computer as it turned in its first work unit.

Two days away from 30,000 points.

25000pts and 150 WUs. Up on stanford now, Should be in the next HF update.

<homer simpson>WOOHOO</homer simpson>

TODAY I JOIN THE TOP!!!

TOP 100 that is. GO ME!!!

only 288,825 points from being top 50. Here I come :)

200,000! Damn!

Last I checked I was at, like, 134k... and now 205k! What a happy present I get for not checking stats for the last month or more.

Broke 375,000 over the night :D Onward to 1M!!!! :D

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Good work Joebob. You are hauling ass :D

We need to borg more to make up for our losses in the southern parts of the US, due to the hurricanes.

Not sure how much it counts but I got into the top 25000 folders the other day. Next stop. top 1000 [H]orde.

a different kind of benchmark, but last night for the first time ever B&H was in the top 20 producers for the team.. got as high as #18... now to aim for higher...

top 3000 overall. yeah... i'm still (slowly) gaining points. i should hit 200k in a month or three at current production (or a few days if i get lucky...)
i'm invincible!

Yay, I finally hit 200k!
Hopefully with my new production I'll be able to post in here more often... :)

Broke 100K this week. Only been working on the project since about April this year. Hope to break a million in 2010!!! :D

Dark Ember said:
Yay, I finally hit 200k!
Hopefully with my new production I'll be able to post in here more often... :)

Good job at beating me. I just wish I had still had some cached WU's sitting around to dump to beat you to it. I obviously didn't get my dually back up and running soon enough for it. If I had gotten my dually running about a month or two earlier, you wouldn't have beat me. Damn laziness on my part. Then again, there was that PIII 667 I took forever to snag from not being used also. Too bad I'm probably going to lose that this weekend. :(

Just turned in my 200th WU.

200 Work Units
64 Days
595.1 Points/Day
3.13 WU/Day
190.4 Points/WU

Almost within the top 18,000 overall and sitting at #835 in the [H]orde. Top 800, here I come!

After this weekend I am finally going to break the top 300!!!! :D :D :D

The threat points thing is not very accurate. It must be based on daily points instead of weekly or monthly.

Great job everyone. I am gunning for the top 200 next, here I come.

Shmuckety said:
The threat points thing is not very accurate. It must be based on daily points instead of weekly or monthly.

Great job everyone. I am gunning for the top 200 next, here I come.

I think the 24H / 7D links in the right column can switch you from a 24 hour view to a 7 day view (though the 7D should be the default).

unhappy_mage said:
5k! Take that rj!

And 3 days later, 20k! Take that (again) rj!

Grr, stop folding for me... the milestones are a lot less fun this way :(

Back