Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

>1k after a couple days.

i wish i started folding when i first came across it ages ago... as in when it first started... i also spent $1200 on a professional grade mountain bike instead of putting that money into Google.com because i said .com's were too unstable and would never ammount to anything :( i could have been rich AND curing cancer....

Whoa, holy ranks jump batman !!!

j/k :D

Everyone always have things they should have done or not instead ;) Anyway, welcome with us.

thanks. glad to be part of the [H] folding team.

i'm [H]ard for curing diseases! that didn't sound right...

Pushing roughly 10k a day
I have hit the 600,000 mark congrats to me!

1500 points, and jumping 325 places in the ranks, beating my past rank jump by 100.

edit: but with the ambient temp being aroudn 90F, going to shut down cause its DANG hot in here...

Exactly 2.750,000 according to Hardfolding. Just notable in that it is a milestone AND an exact # (well at least for the next 2 hours and change)

Exactly 2.750,000 according to Hardfolding. Just notable in that it is a milestone AND an exact # (well at least for the next 2 hours and change)

Yeah, that's a rare sight :D Congrats.

3 milestones today :

1- Did over 1500 WU.
2- Reached the 700,000 points milestone.
3- Reached the top 3 in the PPD dept, just behind lelliot731 :eek:

Fun day for me today :D

250,000 Points and moved into the top 400 and the second page of member stats without realizing it.

500k and the best month yet! Not sure how to trump May though... looks like it's up to the luck of the WU's for June.

hmm ..switched 10 or so boxes from Vista RC2 5744 back to winXP ..and now my production seems to be alot more from what I was doing ... yay :p

hope to break into top 50 soon .. :)

Now in the 800,000 area :)

I'm sure to break the 1,000,000 milestone in 2-3 weeks :eek:

Top 100! :D Not sure for how long, but I'm sure I'll get it back again after someone comes up and steals it. Stats are a bit sketchy due to the database outage and such. But yeah, top 100 finally! Woo woo!

Top 100! :D Not sure for how long, but I'm sure I'll get it back again after someone comes up and steals it. Stats are a bit sketchy due to the database outage and such. But yeah, top 100 finally! Woo woo!

I may be the one who will steal your rank :D 2-3 days to the top 100 for myself.

Woohoo! I hit 300,000 points!

Which, not so long ago, would have been enough to put me on page 1, but now is only good enough for 313th place on the team...

Sunuva! :p Keep up the points. I'll be back up there again....slowly but surely. :D

Today is the day for me to claim the 100th rank :D By the official F@H stats, I'm less than 1000 points away from ya.

Congratulations, Mohonri on this milestone. Just continue folding and you will eventually reach the elusive first page (you're just 113 ranks away) :)

congratulations, it's a awesome milestone.

Personnally, if everything goes well, I was supposed to post my 900,000 milestone today but some stupid network issues just 1 hour after I left for work made all my 12 SMP computers hang for the whole weekend. That's why my ppd is now low.

I just restarted them (took 1 hour to delete the wu which is all over the deadline and to restart the client).

At least, 4 SMP computers is still producing for a measly 3k ppd.

I also just noticed that I just overtook Adrenaline and ReaperOfDreams with Tytalus (that will take a couple of months though) in my sights and am about to break into the top 300 for the [H]orde. :D

Woot,woot..........over 100,000.........with three little boxes churning away........SMPs for me!:D

Thanks to a big "dump", I finally reached the 900,000 points milestone :) 1,000,000, watch me in a few days :D

I just passed the 200,000 mark a couple days ago. I'm on pace to hit the 250,000 point goal I set for myself a little less than one year ago. This is mainly thanks to the SMP client, particularly the Windows version. I have two more Opteron boxes getting ready to come online. One will run Linux SMP and the other will run a single instance of the console and the GPU console. That's around another 1400-1500 PPD depending on overclocking. My dad just got a Dell box with an Athlon X2 3600+ at the office. I'm going to install a couple consoles on it since I won't have the chance to babysit that machine.

1.25 million points by July 11 2008, that's the goal.

For a brief moment, I got to reach #2 PPD for team 33. Probably an anomaly, but still it was fun to see :D

For a brief moment, I got to reach #2 PPD for team 33. Probably an anomaly, but still it was fun to see :D

Yeah, this came as a surprise :D

Welcome to the team since it seems nobody welcomed you yet ! I hope you will be a great asset to our team ;)

New C2D and dual quad core are cranking out some points. Just hit 350K, just passed Tytalus and have Adrenaline in my sights. ;)

Just passed 300,000 lifetime folding points and will pass 100,000 with the [H]orde at the next update!!!!!

This last 100k came FAST. Thank god for SMP and the PS3.

I just passed 250k, I had set a goal for 250,000 points last year when I started. I had originally planned or borging. Two things happened, people can't understand how something like Folding@home can help science/medicine, or their machines suck, or both. So I build a few machines and the SMP client pushed most of the points.

Just recently broke 200k. I figure thats not too bad for only doing this seriously for a few weeks.

Back