Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Originally posted by Sparky
I have hit a point in the [H] rankings of 287 that I cant exceed. I have been there for about a week. Looks like that is as far as my 2.4c @ 3.0Gh running 2 instances will go.

Speaking of that, the doorway past 500 points is jammed for me. :p I can't get up higher than 550 right now... I'm hoping to get some more boxen folding for me sooner or later, but I doubt it...

Originally posted by ’m‚³‚ñ
Speaking of that, the doorway past 500 points is jammed for me. :p I can't get up higher than 550 right now... I'm hoping to get some more boxen folding for me sooner or later, but I doubt it...

If you have 10GHz...and he has 3GHz...and he's at 287th...why can't you get any higher than 550? I feel like I'm missing something here :)

I hit 125 WUs today and am creeping up on 800th on [H]. Should be there by the end of this upcoming week.

Originally posted by Elec
If you have 10GHz...and he has 3GHz...and he's at 287th...why can't you get any higher than 550? I feel like I'm missing something here :)

I hit 125 WUs today and am creeping up on 800th on [H]. Should be there by the end of this upcoming week.

Partly it's because I run Genome@Home on some of my machines, and it's also partly because there are a bunch of people around me moving up at the same speed. I've only been folding for a while, where as Sparky might have been running F@H for a lot longer. ;)

BTW, running G@H with Networking saver on is a good way to keep my production from crapping on itself when a LAN link is lost. I'm using two very iffy cables and jiggling them loses the link. This way, the machine will keep chugging on without pause. ;)

BTW, when I can scrounge up $5, I'm gonna go get another LAN cable for another machine. I have a 40 gig drive here waiting for a home. :p

100000.gif
25000.gif

125k points and 6500 work units.

I borked through 9k points. :D #506 on the [H]orde. Damn... That elusive spot #500... Too many people jamming the door way. :p My production is yo-yoing. One of my Genome machines must do 5 or 6 WU then send them all at once. Or those two 350's are working at the exact same speed... ;)

230K points.
7400 Work Units.
And after 2 months @ 25th in the team.

Luck........:D

Made it to 5000 points. Also made it inside the top 800 [H] folders. Will have finished 150 WUs by later today, if I haven't already. Should be roughly another 3-4 weeks before I make it into the top 700.

5000.gif

80k!!

Edging ever closer to that magic 100k milestone...

80000.gif

should be rounding 2k and rising fast

totaly borging all work computers i can, adding about 1ghz a day :D

I'm somewhere near 68000 now ... probably a little less. I loaded F@H on the web server that hosts my domain (and my workplace's domain :D) ... it's not much (Pentium III 650E) but it'll help :) I hope it's running ... is there any way I can monitor it from home?

166th in the [H]orde, 2314th in the world, 32381 points, 920 work units, and the real reason I'm posting.......

:eek:<Jumps out of the way of the freight train that is Lockheed!!!!>:eek:

Man that guy's got some power under his hood.

Oldbenwa

170K, rank 33rd on Team 33 :D, > 1000 WUs on primary computer, and looking to borg one machine this week!

100000.gif
70000.gif

Just made it into the top 700 [H] folders. 6500 points and 175 WUs down since I started folding. Should be about another month or so till I make it to 600th.

250,010 points.... :cool:
7868 Work Units.
24th for the [H]orde.
149th Overall.

Luck........:D

agrikk_folding.jpg

On the boards.

I was doing SETI@Home for a long time, but a friend of my wife has descovered three inoperable tumors in his brain. Good a reason as any to switch, no?

dwdawg
Last updated: Tue Apr 6 18:11:01 PDT 2004

Date of last work unit
2004-04-06 18:10:55
Active processors (within a week)

Contributions by team and project:

User
dwdawg
Team
[H]ardOCP
Score
500386.0 (certificate) :D
User Rank
WU
19906 (certificate)
stats on WU specific stats are being redone and will reappear soon on this page

500000.gif

Congrats to BrianTaylor. 9th place overall!

Keep on trucking Brian, maybe you can move further along this steep path at the end.

Ni!
:D

OWWWWWW!!!!
Hit the #100 spot!!
no more clicking that extra page...
now just have to get the scrolling reduced.

:D

well i just got my dually into the forray, and my tbird is back in action, and i borged a couple older P3s...about to break into the top 1,000 of team 33...lol...

200 WUs and 7500 points. Still on target to hit 600th on team [H] within another week or two.

Back