moved up to #12 in the team, #48 overall :D

Originally posted by ’m‚³‚ñ
I broke 5k, almost at 6k now. Whoo?

no, its "w00t w00t" :D

keep folding :)

Originally posted by FLECOM
no, its "w00t w00t" :D

keep folding :)

lmao Yeah, I've had some problems with boxen being down. Now I have an extra ghz to show for it, with another one possibly coming up soon. ;) (I added a Mobile Duron 1 ghz @ 1.1 ghz, which might be running at 1.3 or 1.4 soon.)

lmao Yeah, I've had some problems with boxen being down. Now I have an extra ghz to show for it, with another one possibly coming up soon. ;) (I added a Mobile Duron 1 ghz @ 1.1 ghz, which might be running at 1.3 or 1.4 soon.)

mobile duron? :confused:

Originally posted by FLECOM
mobile duron? :confused:

In the for sale/trade forum, NotSoSimple had a deal going for buy something get something free, so I chose my free item as a mobile Duron. It's socket A, but it only works on mobile chipsets or NForce2 chipsets from what I can tell. I pulled my 1900+ from my FIC AU13 and put it on my old Shuttle, and have it running headless now. Since it is overvolting a bit, I decided to see what kind of overclock I could get out of it. It's been up to 1.3 ghz stable, but freezes after a while running, so it's at 1.1 with a 160 mhz FSB right now.

Originally posted by ElektronikSeraph
Borged my way up to over 10GHz.

Wow... I almost have 10 ghz at home. :p

I very nearly got a borg encompassing 2,000+ PIII 500 and better machines. :( That would have put us waaaaay up over the top... Ah well.

Wow... I almost have 10 ghz at home. :p

Hey, some of us are in high school and don't have jobs. The important thing is that I got over 10GHz folding for the [H]. :p

Originally posted by ElektronikSeraph
Hey, some of us are in high school and don't have jobs. The important thing is that I got over 10GHz folding for the [H]. :p

Uhhhh... I'm in college and I don't have a job. :p I only just recently got a job, during christmas, too. I got a new video card out of that, that was it.

I'm going to upgrade my second machine to a Dual Xeon box after I do get a job, though. ;)

Haven't posted in a while, but seems I'm sitting a little over 72,500, so...

72500.gif

:D

Was tracking my progress and planned to post once I got myself into the top 1000 [H] folders. Turns out today that I actually hit spot number 1000, so w00t for me :D

I'm also creeping up on 100 WUs completed. Not bad considering I've been folding for maybe 2 months and have less than 4GHz working for me.

Originally posted by Elec
Was tracking my progress and planned to post once I got myself into the top 1000 [H] folders. Turns out today that I actually hit spot number 1000, so w00t for me :D

I'm also creeping up on 100 WUs completed. Not bad considering I've been folding for maybe 2 months and have less than 4GHz working for me.

I've got about double that, and I'm just now getting close to 500th in the [H]orde. ;)

Top 5000 in the world, top 300 in the [H]orde, and 15k points!!!

Not to shabby for just joining in December, huh?

Fold On!!!

And a quick question, do any of you ever go on the #hardfolding IRC channel?

Oldbenwa
15000.gif

Originally posted by Oldbenwa

Not to shabby for just joining in December, huh?

Fold On!!!

And a quick question, do any of you ever go on the #hardfolding IRC channel?

Oldbenwa
15000.gif

No? What server? I'd like to pop in from time to time. :)

Well its not huge or amazing.

But over the weekend I passed 10,000.

Just me and my little home network of 4 boxen.

I've been trying to hold off ol' Ben for weeks now, but to no avail it seems. I'll change over to the right lane so you can pass.

Just hit 100 WUs completed today. Took me about 2 months with my Barton @ 2.1GHz and a 1900+ Pally. The Barton doesn't fold 24/7 though due to a combination of heat and noise (there's too much of one or the other, you pick) and the fact that it lives in the room I sleep in. Got almost 3500 points, and am almost to 950th in the [H]orde. Not sure how much higher I'll get before I run into the brick wall of active folders with more gigahertz than me :)

Originally posted by Ibby
I've been trying to hold off ol' Ben for weeks now, but to no avail it seems. I'll change over to the right lane so you can pass.

Thanks for the room to pass!

Oldbenwa

400,000pts

now 11 in team, 47 overall...

yay

30k points
757 workunits

2349th overall
169th in the Horde

I'm coming up on 63K ... production is slow for me today, though, because I moved my main box into an Antec P160 ... that took time, you see :D

I have hit a point in the [H] rankings of 287 that I cant exceed. I have been there for about a week. Looks like that is as far as my 2.4c @ 3.0Gh running 2 instances will go.

Back