Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

I hear ya, my production slowed while my son is home from college. He does not want the rig in his room on due to the heat so I took it offline. The good news is he goes back to college this Friday. :)

pimphat.jpg

The first million! And a big thanks to Randy, owner of the borg, who makes three times what my lowly machine makes.

nice borg!

We're not talking large amounts here, His gets 15k a day and mine averages 5k. I built it for him and used GPU tracker to burn it in. And left it on there with my info. Week before last he asked what this folding stuff was, and he decided to run it and give me the points. Maybe my next upgrade can include some more productive hardware.:D

Good job everyone! Keep folding [H]ard!

I haven't hit any exciting milestones lately but in a month or so I should have some more gear to play with.

20,000,000 pts 37K WU's

Although my ppd has tailed off lately due to selling off X4 and X2 rigs and accompanying GPU's, I did just get a new GTS450 back from MSI RMA so I'll get a little replacement boost...

20,000,000 pts 37K WU's

Although my ppd has tailed off lately due to selling off X4 and X2 rigs and accompanying GPU's, I did just get a new GTS450 back from MSI RMA so I'll get a little replacement boost...

Enjoy this hat as you start a new ramp :cool:

pimphat.jpg

Finally! I was beginning to wonder what it took to get a pimp hat. Too bad I can't take it to the golf course tomorrow ... :D

Ohh you can.

However a sheet of 8.5x11 with this pimp hat printed on it, stapled to your head, might get you the wrong kind of attention.

After purchasing a 2500k and 560ti I am finally about to break the 300 mark on the team. When Ivy Bridge gets released I'm going to drop for an i7. I would like to break into the top 100 one day.

After purchasing a 2500k and 560ti I am finally about to break the 300 mark on the team. When Ivy Bridge gets released I'm going to drop for an i7. I would like to break into the top 100 one day.

Once you hit top 100 the disease kicks into overdrive. ;)

I reach 20 million this morning! Should be at 21 million by the end of the day.

Back