Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Just broke into the top 20 on the team!
262nd in the world and top 100 ppd in the world!

Outstanding milestones for all! Great job guys and keep up the [H]ard work.

Fold On!

Congrats on the milestones everyone.
[inventory check on purple hats....paging Kendrak]

Big well done to all on there recent milestones - some big ones in there

Fold on, almighty [H]orde

Your hat good sir!

pimphat.jpg

Way to fold, HK! You're on track to catch me in less than a week, but I think I can beat you to 10M. :eek:

hit a personal best yesterday with an insane 410,097 points for 9-14-2010

hit a personal best yesterday with an insane 410,097 points for 9-14-2010

I can't touch that, but I think I had a personal best for a single update:

09.14, 9pm
214,518 points
26 WUs

It's nice when two bigadv finish at the same time. :)

yeah I forgot how much fun bigadv was when it posted :) yesterday was 3 bigadv's posting on the same day, think it was two 84's and an 86 plus my normal -smp's like usual.

Hit 30,000 wu completed today!

I'm coming for you 404, the blades are sharp!

Fold On!

I know it's pretty small potatoes comparatively speaking, but I was pretty pleased when I hit 100,000 the other day.

I know it's pretty small potatoes comparatively speaking, but I was pretty pleased when I hit 100,000 the other day.
We were all there at one time dude, thanks for the contribution! :cool:

We were all there at one time dude, thanks for the contribution! :cool:

Damn straight - your 100k makes as much of a difference as anyone putting up 100k per day. Don't be discouraged at all....our team wouldn't be where it is today if it weren't for plenty of people putting up smaller numbers than the few of us who spend more than our wives know about. :D

Consequently, where does a guy go to find out more info about [H]ard DCer of the month. You know, just in case I get ambitious! ;)

Consequently, where does a guy go to find out more info about [H]ard DCer of the month. You know, just in case I get ambitious! ;)

Points help, but that is only part of it.

It is a recognition of the person who helped the team the most.

This could be points, giveaways, interviews, answering questions and helping people get set up. All that man more.

It is the team saying: Thank you for what ya did to help out.

That is how I see it at least.

PS: normally a bunch of points doesn't win it for ya. It's a team award, not I beat everyone else award.

Back