Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

25 million, and I should hit the top 20 in the next 2 weeks...can you say NSZ! :)

Finally hit 3 Mil points. For the horde!

Posting 181K points yesterday has pushed me into the FIVE MILLION CLUB! :cool:

fess up how did you get soo many points in 1 update?
mad folding skillz, boy!

In reality, I had musky crunch a bigadv for me on my hexes before he packed up all the hardware he is sending me. This afternoon, the bigadv dropped for 131K. I'll have bigadv running full-time this weekend.

finally broke 1M

was trying for 1M for the month of September, but will come up a little bit short. Next month I'll get my second SR-2 and my shiny new hex cores up and will see what kind of numbers i can post.

finally broke 1M

was trying for 1M for the month of September, but will come up a little bit short. Next month I'll get my second SR-2 and my shiny new hex cores up and will see what kind of numbers i can post.

Wow, didn't know there where more of us crazies out there :cool:

We need to start a dual SR-2 club:D

Wow, didn't know there where more of us crazies out there :cool:

We need to start a dual SR-2 club:D

i look at as a number crunching heater for my basement, albeit an expensive heater. I am a silent SR-2 owner and master lurker.

Hey, once you send the email, what do you need to do to get access to GenMay?

I cannot figure it out. :(

[H]ecklerKoc[H];1036249352 said:
Hit 784,111 in one day. Highest day ever. (outside the weird point day a bit ago for everyone)
HKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKH
Congrats man!! :cool:

I noticed your record at the 24hr update. Epic production. I remember the weird point day you're talking about, I think that was back in mid-summer if I'm thinking of the same day. It happens from time to time.

7 million. It's still not 10 million :(

*curls up again on her spot in the sun*

:p

*pulls the kittehs tail to get her attention*

Congrats! :D

Enjoy the pimp hat. Kendrak is probably out shopping for more hats the way we have a lot of people hitting 10 million + these days.

I passed 10k WUs yesterday.

Back