Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

30k *yay* :p

seems like its taken a while to get here.

u_Bodega

Whoa, didn't even notice until today. 200k...yay!

u_Parja

And struggling to stay in the Top 50 on the team. *spies the glint of a couple of Ferraris in the rear view*

MrValentine said:
Got to 100k today. Should be in the top 100 today as well. :)

Yeah Yeah Yeah.... I hear you.... *politely moves out of the way to let MrValentine blow past me to the top 100* I need to get some more boxen..................... :D

Keep on Folding!!

60,000 and officially on Page 2 at Overclocker's.com. Probably slip back to page 3 for a day or two while my computers crunch these big work units.

30k today. Really wish I knew how to network a couple of them together, so I could take one box off the net. The security garbage is slowing em both down, like to limit the loss to one box. Building another now, want it internetless as well. Any linkage would be appreciated.

Just hit 200 WU and passed 8000 pts. Soon to break the Top 1000 too so I can track my progress on the statsman

Just went over 30k! It has taken a while. Must Borg and build. When does the maddness end?
:p

hit the 1K mark sometime last night.....

i know, it's not a lot, but....hey, i'm getting there....will hit 2K by wednesday, methinks.

cheers,

dave

dave_graham said:
hit the 1K mark sometime last night.....

i know, it's not a lot, but....hey, i'm getting there....will hit 2K by wednesday, methinks.

cheers,

dave

but its something! Every bit helps! :)

It looks like I finally hit 500 work units over the weekend. Looking at a lot of other people, it seems I get a lot of large work units. Guess that would explain my score vs work units.

I'm not complaining. It generally gets me more points compared to the time I spend on the units. Besides, even the big units need loving too.

just hit 10,000 pts! I know it's not a lot but since every bit helps I figure it's good for the team as well as for science.

i just passed 300 WU's not too long ago...forget where i am as far as points but i'm ranked 540th-ish teamwise...lol :D

I made it into the top 43% of [H] folders and the top 25% of all folders. :D

Damn I have a long way to go. I've been borging school PCs 1 at a time, but I'm going to try to get them all if I can ever get in to see the IT manager. I can't even begin to guess how many computer systems my school has, but last years student headcount was 24,904 students. The main campus has 36 buildings and each one is pretty damn big. Each room that has computers has anywhere from 25 to 50 systems and each building has 18 to 36 rooms including faculty offices. I'm not sure how many rooms don't have computers, but my guess is there are well over 500 computers in the student labs.

Just broke 760000...but it keep getting harder and harder ;)

586 WUs... anyone here still running a 586? i think i have one around here somewhere... heh

Almost to 5000 WU...

Donator Pied
Team [H]ardOCP (33)
Score 181835 (certificate)
Donator Rank 827 of 390245
WU 4935 (certificate)
Date of last
work unit 2004-11-05 13:07:29
Active processors
(within 50 days) 10
Active processors
(within 7 days) 8
Detailed listing for projects 0-999
Detailed listing for projects 1000-1999

rogue_jedi said:
586 WUs... anyone here still running a 586? i think i have one around here somewhere... heh

I think I may still be able to throw my old P100 back together. Although I think I have a P233 MMX laying around that works much better even if the board only recognizes it at 166. Still runs a hell of a lot faster than a P200 non-MMX.

I guess I should even be lucky it works with the P55c. The board came out a while before they were introduced but has support for them via a jumper.

u=Tigerbiten.gif
<- :D
Dont need to say anything else.

Luck............... :D

I just hit 10,000 points within the last day or so. I'm also nearing 100 WUs, too. I was kind of hoping to hit both at the same time, but points are points and I'll certainly take them.

Edit: I'm now over 100 WUs. I suppose that's another milestone.

Back