Aug 26, 2007 #1 D Dynafrom Gawd Joined May 28, 2006 Messages 628 Got a new mobo (p5n32-e plus sli mobo) and it displays no power on boot. I removed all system parts that were unnecessary, except videocard, ram, cpu. Still no luck, I know the parts before worked. Any help?
Got a new mobo (p5n32-e plus sli mobo) and it displays no power on boot. I removed all system parts that were unnecessary, except videocard, ram, cpu. Still no luck, I know the parts before worked. Any help?
Aug 26, 2007 #2 Nenu [H]ardened Joined Apr 28, 2007 Messages 20,314 Does the green LED light up on the motherboard when the psu is plugged in?
Aug 26, 2007 #4 kirbyrj Fully [H] 2FA Joined Feb 1, 2005 Messages 31,347 What power supply are you running? Did you try with only 1 stick of memory? Does it run outside the case? Possible case short? What did you change from when it worked before?
What power supply are you running? Did you try with only 1 stick of memory? Does it run outside the case? Possible case short? What did you change from when it worked before?
Aug 26, 2007 #5 D Dynafrom Gawd Joined May 28, 2006 Messages 628 Ok, board is dead. I just swapped it, and all the stuff worked.