Updated, Please read post #20.
Hi,
Our (future) SBS will provide services to 35 workstations,
Active directory, Exchange, And the "heaviest" job will be storing the "private folders" on the server.
I'm not looking to spend more money than I must. But still I don't want to make the workstation slower just because the server can't handle the job.
I don't have specific budget, but need the most economical solution (quality is important so the the budget is negotiable).
Basically, I am seeking a cost effective solution (not lacking quality).
Any tip/opinion will be great.
Thanks.
Hi,
Our (future) SBS will provide services to 35 workstations,
Active directory, Exchange, And the "heaviest" job will be storing the "private folders" on the server.
I'm not looking to spend more money than I must. But still I don't want to make the workstation slower just because the server can't handle the job.
I don't have specific budget, but need the most economical solution (quality is important so the the budget is negotiable).
Basically, I am seeking a cost effective solution (not lacking quality).
Any tip/opinion will be great.
Thanks.
Last edited: