Hard Reset - PC Exclusive FPS

They need to resize the hud elements like I mentioned earlier in my opinion.

For instance this is taking up way too much of the screen. The display in the bottom left could be shrunk somewhat and the weapon size reminds me of carrying around the redeemer in UT without enabling small weapons -

res5.jpg

As for the check point system, who will "PC gamers" blame now? lol...

So...release date? Pre-orders? I want to give Flying Wild Hog my money.

I'm really surprised a hard release date doesn't exist as well as pre-orders considering September is two weeks away. The only reason I'm holding up on pre-ordering Space Marine is because of this game.

I'll likely wait until a price is announced and the title is reviewed before I buy but I might very well purchase this title if it turns out to be good.

Looks great, this is most likely a definite buy, I just want to know when it will be available to buy.

I'll likely wait until a price is announced and the title is reviewed before I buy but I might very well purchase this title if it turns out to be good.
Hopefully it's $29.99 or less, I'll buy it at launch. This game for $40 or more is a no buy for me at launch.
I'll wait until a sale to pick it up.
not impressed by the AI at all.
this better be the first stage, cus that was boring as hell. it needs to get better, i mean, WAY better than what i've seen here. graphics looks good, but i worry about the gameplay i've seen... still on the fence...

Not worried about visuals since it's a PC game, so gameplay needs to be awesome to grab my attention.

Hopefully it's $29.99 or less, I'll buy it at launch. This game for $40 or more is a no buy for me at launch.
I'll wait until a sale to pick it up.

Not worried about visuals since it's a PC game, so gameplay needs to be awesome to grab my attention.

The gameplay mechanics look solid but I haven't really seen enough to judge AI.

Either way 30$ is the price point I was hoping for as well.

The gameplay mechanics look solid but I haven't really seen enough to judge AI.

Either way 30$ is the price point I was hoping for as well.

An article said the AI is the basic lock-on-to-you system. I wouldn't expect for them to gather, hide and flank you.
The enemy will charge directly at you, with reckless abandon. These guys have a limited budget, so it's understandable.

I like how the environment can be used to kill enemies also. Good touch.

not impressed by the AI at all.
this better be the first stage, cus that was boring as hell. it needs to get better, i mean, WAY better than what i've seen here. graphics looks good, but i worry about the gameplay i've seen... still on the fence...

I'm with you. While it looks nice, gameplay looks very meh from the video. I'm more excited for Serious Sam 3 at this point.

The gameplay from that video is from someone pretty much dicking around the first level.
I know when I first played Doom 3 I punched those orange cones for like 20 minuets then I played the fuck out of that Super Turbo Turkey Puncher arcade game.

Though what I've seen from the "Destructible Environments" is rudimentary. At 3:34 you should be able to move those crates with the explosion of that grenade.

I also wonder what settings the player was using.

anyone have any ideas what vendors will carry this?

nothing on steam etc

I'm in at that price. If we're lucky, GMG will add the game and we'll be able to stack a 20% coupon on top of the pre-order discount.

I'm in at that price. If we're lucky, GMG will add the game and we'll be able to stack a 20% coupon on top of the pre-order discount.

Same here, 27$ for this game sounds like a good deal to me. September 13th is only a good two weeks away.

So September 13th will have Hard Reset, NHL 12 and Red Orchestra 2. And the week before is Resistance 3, Dead Island and Disgaea 4... fuck...

But seriously, Hard Reset is pure nostalgic value in an awesome looking package. I'll definitely play it in some form.

This game looks like it is going to be really good. Sort of reminds me of bioshock with the dark sci fi atmosphere and the unique UI.

I'll try demo. As good as this game looks, I just don't trust it. It came out of nowhere. It could be good though. Kinda reminds me of one of my underrated favorites, chaser done well.

bah, looks more Steam Punk to me. Deus Ex and Prey 2 are more Blade Runner. I wouldn't put this game into that category.

The 1930s type cars gussied up with techno bulges is pretty gay and steampunk like. I don't like this art style.

You may not like the art style, but nothing about the art style in the game is steampunk. This is all standard dystopian cyberpunk fare.

Back