• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Hard|DC'er for Feb...

Congrats Marty!!! Another well deserved [H]ard|DC'er of the month winner!!!

Oldbenwa
 
Waaayyyy to go Mar[t]y !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shhhh... I heard a rumor that every Hard|DC'er of the month gets a chance to become a mod :D And I've seen all those pictures of you hanging out with other mods.....when are they going to break the news ??

RPhArrow --\\\--------------------------------------------->
 
RPhArrow said:
Waaayyyy to go Mar[t]y !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shhhh... I heard a rumor that every Hard|DC'er of the month gets a chance to become a mod :D And I've seen all those pictures of you hanging out with other mods.....when are they going to break the news ??

RPhArrow --\\\--------------------------------------------->
Yeah, 'cause all the other winners are mods :p Especially me. I'm the moddest one of the group.

 
unhappy_mage said:
Yeah, 'cause all the other winners are mods :p Especially me. I'm the moddest one of the group.

Eh Mage ... You coulda been a mod... they just didn't have pictures of you !! :eek: In fact, I don't think I've seen a picture of you OR me... :)

RPhArrow --\\\------------------>
 
RPhArrow said:
Waaayyyy to go Mar[t]y !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shhhh... I heard a rumor that every Hard|DC'er of the month gets a chance to become a mod :D
RPhArrow --\\\--------------------------------------------->
OH God :eek: mary has a mod....anarchy would ensue :(
 
RPhArrow said:
In fact, I don't think I've seen a picture of you OR me... :)
It's called a mirror ;)
Viper87227 said:
Talk about cheesy :D
Heh, you got it... maybe? I was making a play on words with "modest" for those less inclined to pick up on puns... ;)

 
Ohhhhhh, congrats Marty, but now comes the fun part, his interview! ;)

 
mwarps said:
(I'm in denial!)
:p

How do you like Egypt this time of year? :D

sorry.. someone had to......

congrats Mary!



Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
I have to interview Mary :(

Just kidding, congrats and PM me and we'll setup your interview :D
 
tdg said:
I have to interview Mary :(

Just kidding, congrats and PM me and we'll setup your interview :D


I can't seem to find your PM
 
Back
Top