Happy Birthday To Me

HardOCP News

[H] News
I want to take a moment to thank all of you for the birthday well wishes you guys sent me today. You guys are awesome! It always amazes me that you guys remember and take the time out of your day to wish me a happy birthday. This year I am just overwhelmed with e-mail but I am doing my best to respond to each and every one....and still get some work done around here too! Again, thank you so much, the best birthday present a guy can have is hanging out here with you guys everyday!

Happy birthday old bastard! :p

(hey incidentally, I always thought your 41.6 was your age...but today is your birthday and it's .6 :confused: is it teh day you met and go bought by kyle?)

Also, why do people say camaros are for serial killers...?

Its your burfday!!

attachment.php

Happy bday! Just how many of the bday msg did you get from other online sites that auto send messages?

It's your burfdaye? Happy Birthday and thanks for bringing us the news throughout the years :)

Happy birthday, big guy!

Thank you sir!

Also, why do people say camaros are for serial killers...?

The Dead Milkmen: Bitchin' Camaro

So what are you doing to celebrate?

Have been so busy lately I forgot to take the day off! LOL! Was going to do the tree day weekened thing but I've been so busy I totally spaced. :D

Happy birthday!

Thanks!

Its your burfday!!

Thanks!

Happy Birthday! :)

Thanks!

It's your burfdaye? Happy Birthday and thanks for bringing us the news throughout the years :)

No problem! I love doing it.

Happy butt********** day!

Thanks, I think :D

Happy bday! Just how many of the bday msg did you get from other online sites that auto send messages?

Facebook is probably the only one that I use that does that.

Happy birthday Steeve

*raises e-beer*

w00t! Beer!

Happy Birthday big boy. Hope you get a free TGIF dessert out of it!

[microsoft tech supportist indian accent]..may your day of birth celebration be filled with moments of good cheer ..[/microsoft tech supportist indian accent]

NO Happy Birthday Steve thread is complete without:

man_bra.jpg

The picture that keeps on giving... :D

Happy Birthday dude!

A ghost from Steve's birthday past.. 2002 to be exact..

I am 34 today…I share a birthday with people like Ben Affleck and Napoleon Bonaparte. Real damn nice. Anyhow, I thought I would get into the whole birthday spirit today and dress up for the occasion. Taa-Daa…I’m feeling all “party-like” now, heh.

1029406992Dfr5HgCR3z_1_1_l.jpg

How is this news?
I'll believe this when I see your birth certificate.
Wake me when you're 100.
Why can't I edit my posts?
;)

Happy Birthday Steve! Did your wife get you a new bra or is too passe like getting a tie at Christmas? :eek:

Happy b-day, how old are you now, 30? :D

Raises a bottle of single barrel jack, and gives Steve his own bottle. :p

Now all Steve needs to do is what he was doing earlier this summer, which was sitting next to Kyle and jerking off :p

Happy Birthday ya old fuck :D

Back