H2O Reactor

some new pics...

halterung22.jpg

halterung23.jpg

halterung24.jpg

halterung25.jpg

Wow. Looks really good. I'm looking forward to the finished product. Great work.

Awesome! Can't wait to see it finished! This has got me thinking about alternate designs for computers now too! :)

sorry, but i don't have the aluminium parts yet, to mount everything together...

looking fantastic so far. i can't wait to see this alltogether and lit up... makes me wanna get on my mod... if only i knew someone who works metal...

sorry, but i still haven't got the parts...

I feel your pain took me 3 weeks to get all the stuff I order for water cooling. Hope you get them soon can't wait to see it done, it propably look really nice.

sorry, but the guy who should make the parts is very busy and has no time for private things...

snefan said:
a month ago ffs!! :mad:

lol you sound like he is making/doing the project for you. Give him a break things happen and shit gets pushed to the back burner. :rolleyes:

Hope he gets to your parts soon Mellow.

that outburst was aimed at anarchy :rolleyes:

fact is i've read every damn post he made... so dont come and tell me to read

This is all nice and what not, but what part takes a month?
A small update to let us know to stop bumping this project would do just find.

ok, there's something goin' on...

i'll replace the aluminium parts by parts made of wood...

here some new pics !

new wood parts
trapez.jpg

back bezel
blende01.jpg

back bezel with grapics card...needs some sanding :D
blende02.jpg

Nice to see some updates on your project - really cool setup :)

PS : Where are you from ? Germany, Switzerland, Austria ?

are you planning to keep those wooden parts there, or replace them with some plexi? cause i'm thinking some LED lit plexi glass would fit very well with the look of all this.

i come from liechtenstein (between austria and switzerland)...

i don't know any shop with 10mm plexi...else i would take the plexi...

melloman said:
i come from liechtenstein (between austria and switzerland)...

i don't know any shop with 10mm plexi...else i would take the plexi...

you dont have any hardware store near you? or a plastics and glass store? why not order the sheets from online? i'm sure there are some places you can find it. i'm sure you'll make the wood look good, but for me it kinda takes away from the whole idea of it being all futuristic if the main body is all wood...

there are just hardware stores with 5mm plexi...
i'll finish it with the wood and then look if i get some 10mm plexi to replace the parts...

heh, I did it so he'd finish it already :D *nudge nudge mello* He's taking as long as I am.

I don't know if you've already thought of how your going to cover up everything, but if you haven't I'd definately suggest going with fiberglass. With the white paint your planning, you wouldn't have to worry to much about prep work before the paint as it won't show up as much as it would with black, and it would be very easy to get the curves you have in the original picture. Lay down some spandex on a wood frame, and build up with fiberglass, similar to how you would build a fiberglass enclosure for a sub, and it would turn out great.

I'm definately impressed with everything you've done. Keep up the good work!

it was my plan to make the cover with fibreglass...
i'll take styrofoam for the basic form and put the fibreglass over it...does that work ? :confused:

melloman said:
it was my plan to make the cover with fibreglass...
i'll take styrofoam for the basic form and put the fibreglass over it...does that work ? :confused:

i dont know for sure, but i'd think that the styrofoam would end up melting before you're even able to bend the plexi.

Back