H vs EVGA

hpglow

Limp Gawd
I know we were gaining on them a couple months agao, and we have been recently as well. Anybody think we will ever catch them? Also is this boost in points just from the giveaways?

I'm sure the giveaway is helping a lot. There are several guys that have added/upgraded hardware and dropper has also doubled his output recently. He's just over 1.8 million ppd right now.

Anything is possible. I have a feeling there will be some ramping up in the fall as people turn on machines they stopped running during the summer due to heat.

I also think fall we will see ramp ups (mine included) come fall.

The giveaway is helping a bit.

We also need to keep getting new members. However we can.

winter i'll definitely start folding again since i'll be replacing this worthless system with a FX 8150 and am3+ sabertooth.. can't wait to take a hammer to this pos m2n-sli deluxe motherboard.

My farm is largely disassembled at the moment, this long weekend will be dedicated to bringing another 300-400k back online. :)

SR-2 is back online and is now running mr torvalds OS. Will have 2600k online and running linux soon

winter i'll definitely start folding again since i'll be replacing this worthless system with a FX 8150 and am3+ sabertooth.. can't wait to take a hammer to this pos m2n-sli deluxe motherboard.

That is what i'm aiming at to replace my gaming rig with. I will probably go with a Gigabyte mobo isntead of Asus, but i'm hoping BD will be powerful enough for me to finally justify bringing my gaming rig online to fold with. However AMD better get things sorted out soon because i'm upgrading this winter whether BD is out or not. If BD isn't out, then I have no choice but to do something I won't be proud of unless AMD plans on releasing a very highly clocked version of their Thuban 6 cores.

I'm going to build another mining rig

the CPU will fold

I'm in shambles at the moment. Should be able to bring about 600k online before too long though.

I have around 50-80kppd turned off because of this brutal TX summer. Once I factor in AC my 3 home machines folding can cost me $100+/mo in electricity. So once the temps drop below 85 or so, then i'll fire them back up.

I'm sure lots of other people are doing the same thing on all teams.

Does someone want to give Pjkenned a nudge, or did he sell all his farm off??

Can't give any more myself until finances improve, 135k PPD isn't too shabby though.

last I heard, PJ was storing up some gunpowder for when new AMD CPUs come out

I ramped to about 100k in post-nerfing points (120k pre-nerf) and I think I'm starting to get over my disappointment from the bigadv nerf...

I should have another i7-2600 coming online shortly for a nice boost.

I'm saving money up myself, I'm hoping that there will be a 6 or 8 core with ht core i7 ivy bridge on socket 1155 some time early next year. I don't have the cash for some of the big boy set-ups some of you do so all I can do is hope intel makes a good part for the mobo I have.

I just started, but got my 2600k at stock pushing some numbers. Once I finish up some water cooling cleanup, I'll add a 9800gtx+ and OC the CPU for some added fun. This is a miner/folder though so most of my PCIe slots are spoken for.

Using my EVGA GTX260 216SP to fold for [H] under Linux. Fold on!

The daily gain on EVGA is 442,555 points.

Overtake is in April of 2019, in 7.6 Years. At 11 am.

borgehorde.jpg

It's all for a good cause, we just have to remember that.
But if anyone else wants to fold for team 33, you are more than welcome to join! :D

I went from 5k ppd, to about 30k ppd with my new rig.

Now that's what i'm talking about! Congrats on your new rig!

As for me, my output went backwards after us exclusive bigadv folders got dicked over. The big boys got hit the worst, although we'll all survive.

Looks like our tailwind was short lived. Oh well, we will get them one day.

We will catch them one day maybe. But my friend just began folding, but he is folding for eVga bucks. I refuse to jump teams, despite desperately wanting a new green card to switch from my dual red cards.

Once temperatures drop here in Louisiana I will fire up my three 30k ppd rigs and my PS3 again.

We will catch them one day maybe. But my friend just began folding, but he is folding for eVga bucks. I refuse to jump teams, despite desperately wanting a new green card to switch from my dual red cards.

Once temperatures drop here in Louisiana I will fire up my three 30k ppd rigs and my PS3 again.
stay strong brother :)

I've never even looked into the evga bucks? It would have to be one hell of an offer to get me to switch teams. I got a $30 mir on my 560ti and I didn't have to whore myself out to get it, just watch for deals.

it looks like there bucks is slowing down, today we got them by less than 300k. threes a whole lotta days this month that we will gain on them. fold on [H]

it looks like there bucks is slowing down, today we got them by less than 300k. threes a whole lotta days this month that we will gain on them. fold on [H]

My current PCs do not put out that much PPD. I have since went to dual monitors and away from eyefinity. I am debating buying a Nvidia Card now and selling my reference 6950s. It would produce so much more PPD and I would get great graphics and framerates still.

The 590 intrigues me, but finding one of those is, well.....yeah.

Anyways, we can do it. My Grandfather who practically raised me had his kidney removed Friday because of cancer. I am hoping he will make a speedy recovery but he still has nodules in the lungs that will require treatments every two months. so now folding means more to me than ever. I was given an i5 laptop at work and may test out the smp client on it to see if it does well. My friend mentioned earlier isn't folding for team 33 but it's all for the good. I will just stick to the place that got me started and walked me through step by step before the easier to manage clients were out.

My current PCs do not put out that much PPD. I have since went to dual monitors and away from eyefinity. I am debating buying a Nvidia Card now and selling my reference 6950s. It would produce so much more PPD and I would get great graphics and framerates still.

The 590 intrigues me, but finding one of those is, well.....yeah.

Anyways, we can do it. My Grandfather who practically raised me had his kidney removed Friday because of cancer. I am hoping he will make a speedy recovery but he still has nodules in the lungs that will require treatments every two months. so now folding means more to me than ever. I was given an i5 laptop at work and may test out the smp client on it to see if it does well. My friend mentioned earlier isn't folding for team 33 but it's all for the good. I will just stick to the place that got me started and walked me through step by step before the easier to manage clients were out.

save your money and get 2 570's instead of a 590.. the 590 is a waste of money.

I've never even looked into the evga bucks? It would have to be one hell of an offer to get me to switch teams. I got a $30 mir on my 560ti and I didn't have to whore myself out to get it, just watch for deals.

its basically a pay to fold for minimal amount of money that locks you into buying stuff directly from evga.. theres no real benefit to it except in evga's pocket.

turned harbringer on till wednesday... 600k+ ppd

Back