• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

H vs EVGA

I turned on about 100k. Weather is giving us a break.
 
save your money and get 2 570's instead of a 590.. the 590 is a waste of money.




its basically a pay to fold for minimal amount of money that locks you into buying stuff directly from evga.. theres no real benefit to it except in evga's pocket.

Not to mention that you can get eVGA hardware from Micro Center, TigerDirect, and Newegg for much cheaper than their online store anyway. On top of that, the good stuff is always out of stock for some mysterious reason even when all the other retailers are chock overstocked on them.
 
I am going from an intermittent 50-60k ppd to a rock-solid 24/7/365 no-holds-barred 110K+ ppd thanks to DSee. I plan on upgrading to 2x 12-core once everyone dumps theirs for interlagos.
 
I am going from an intermittent 50-60k ppd to a rock-solid 24/7/365 no-holds-barred 110K+ ppd thanks to DSee. I plan on upgrading to 2x 12-core once everyone dumps theirs for interlagos.
sweet!
 
I'm going from 980x to dual interlagos pretty soon (in AMD speak). ;)

Damn man! I can't wait to see what you have planned, but I hope to see pics soon. Knowing your past rigs, at least you won't be running it naked right?
 
Got an issue with naked folders ?

Damn man! I can't wait to see what you have planned, but I hope to see pics soon. Knowing your past rigs, at least you won't be running it naked right?
 
Got an issue with naked folders ?

Computers deserve to be covered up, and not left with all their circuits showing.

Especially with my cat running around in the house now, naked folding really wouldn't be an option. I nearly passed out when I saw her climbing on top of folding2 this morning. She nearly knocked down the Netgear Rangemax's antenna for it.
 
Computers deserve to be covered up, and not left with all their circuits showing.

Especially with my cat running around in the house now, naked folding really wouldn't be an option. I nearly passed out when I saw her climbing on top of folding2 this morning. She nearly knocked down the Netgear Rangemax's antenna for it.

Somwhere a violin would have new strings.
 
Doesnt MIBW have a good solution for that? costs like 6 bucks ..... keeps kids out, should work for kittens

Computers deserve to be covered up, and not left with all their circuits showing.

Especially with my cat running around in the house now, naked folding really wouldn't be an option. I nearly passed out when I saw her climbing on top of folding2 this morning. She nearly knocked down the Netgear Rangemax's antenna for it.
 
Back
Top