• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

[H] takes #1

marty9876 said:
Wussys, every last one of you!

Here's how you say WOOT WOOT to being #1, you add 21 gzh!

:p

Congrats all, lets try and keep the duckie this time for a good long time.

Down with Moose!
Hahaha sounds like a plan :D I'll be adding at least 2 CPUs (or rogue_jedi will...) sometime soon.

 
I've got an AXP 2500+ on the way to help keep our lead on lockdown on top of the other 17 active CPUs I have going. :cool:

Full Folding Ahead!

 
My opteron 165 should be here by wed next week... it will be overclocked and both cores folding 24/7 :cool:
 
Gotta put in a rush order for my new dual opty...that'll be a nice kick for my stats and the team.

 
About Dec 19th I was complaining about unplugging computers so the family could have Christmas lights... Well, today I unplugged the Christmas lights & turned on the boxen !! Happy New Year -- Let's Keep the Duck !

 
RPhArrow said:
About Dec 19th I was complaining about unplugging computers so the family could have Christmas lights... Well, today I unplugged the Christmas lights & turned on the boxen !! Happy New Year -- Let's Keep the Duck !



Next time get some USB powered christmas trees for the boxen......problem solved :D
 
I got 4 more cpu's to set up about 2.2ghz each :) Good job everyone!

 
On behalf of Team Maximum PC Magazine, congratulations! That was a [H]ard climb for you! ;) I've enjoyed watching your team's accomplishments through the years.

Best wishes to everyone here for a Happy & Healthy New Year!

Sincerely,
[Ch]amsalot
(a/k/a R&M_Collective)
 
I've been slippin' (80 :eek: ), but I'll overlclock to compensate! :p



Good job all!
 
Right on guys WE ROCK:D

lets keep kicking butt and taking names or lets just keep kicking butt
 
Back
Top