[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

Drops currently happening for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S on Walmart. More stock will be available in 3 minutes (15:20 EST).

PS5:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-PlayStation-5-Digital-Edition/493824815
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-PlayStation-5/363472942

Series S
https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/606518560

Series X
https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/443574645
"This item will be back at 3:30pm" as soon as 3:21 hit. Page was frozen for me the whole time when I hit refresh. :/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 3.31.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 3.31.42 PM.png
    653.6 KB · Views: 0
Got through to last button in checkout and OOS.

Says it will be back at 3:40 ET now...but given I missed it with on second on both...I doubt I will get one. You might if its still in your cart then?

Says it will be back at 3:40 ET now...but given I missed it with on second on both...I doubt I will get one. You might if its still in your cart then?
Removed from my cart automatically.

If it's still in your cart then click "Save for later." You were able to bypass the step of having to go to the product page this way, but I don't know if that has changed.

If it's still in your cart then click "Save for later." You were able to bypass the step of having to go to the product page this way, but I don't know if that has changed.
never got to my cart. and now im feeding my son so one handed lol. ill pass this round.

Got a Series X, finally. I was able to add to cart and checkout at 15:42.

Got a Series X, finally. I was able to add to cart and checkout at 15:42.
I was able to hit Add to Cart multiple times on both, and it always said "This item was not added to your cart" or whatever. hit refresh and did the same thing a few more times. Nothing.

I was able to hit Add to Cart multiple times on both, and it always said "This item was not added to your cart" or whatever. hit refresh and did the same thing a few more times. Nothing.
When that happens I would check the shopping cart icon because it has done that to me before.

Looks like the product pages are now saying "out of stock" instead of the next update time, so I guess that is it for today.

I didnt win the 5600x raffle. I think Ill probably just buy the base 3600 for now and swap later when I can find one at $299. Hopefully while in the return period at amazon or ill just sell it on eBay.

Keep eyes peeled on Best Buy tomorrow morning a little before 8AM PST. No guarantees, but the stats align with Tuesdays and Fridays

1612495066042.png

Keep eyes peeled on Best Buy tomorrow morning a little before 8AM PST. No guarantees, but the stats align with Tuesdays and Fridays

View attachment 326267

They seem to have switched to Fridays. They were doing every other tuesday drop around the same time. Between 10-12 est. Then it was friday 2 weeks ago and nothing since. So more then likely we have big drop tomorrow again.

If the Best Buy drops over a half hour like last time does anyone know if you can pick up two of the same card on the same day with unique orders or is there a limit of one identical card per day or something?

https://www.newegg.com/asus-tuf-rx6900xt-o16g-gaming/p/N82E16814126487

Asus tuf 6900xt. Looks like they are popping up more and more at a premium ofcourse.

well its OOS. lol
It kept popping in and out of oos for me before. I added it to my cart then oos then refresh then in stock then oos. I don't want to spend that much anyway but I felt like messing around to see how far I could get in the process. There was a powercolor 6800xt that was in stock for an hour earlier.

If the Best Buy drops over a half hour like last time does anyone know if you can pick up two of the same card on the same day with unique orders or is there a limit of one identical card per day or something?
No Idea. You can try though and let us know if you can grab two of the same.

No Idea. You can try though and let us know if you can grab two of the same.
Didn’t want to waste the time trying if it weren’t possible and would rather try for a single 3060ti in one window and a single 3070 in the other for instance than be blocked from buying two 3060ti and miss my chance at the 3070 — if the single card limit is a thing.

Didn’t want to waste the time trying if it weren’t possible and would rather try for a single 3060ti in one window and a single 3070 in the other for instance than be blocked from buying two 3060ti and miss my chance at the 3070 — if the single card limit is a thing.
Pretty sure they cancel multiple orders placed for the same cards.

Sorry, that was addressed to everyone. It's primarily GPU drops but Ryzen has been known to happen.
Im going to check anyway. I have pre-orders in on some cards, but they both have been delayed so Im not against getting a card as well or instead.
I made my order for the things I could from amazon...Case, Ryzen 3600, Seasonic PSU, and GB Mb.
I noticed the Board went up by $30 at New egg today so I went with Amazon. Now its after midnight and Amazon raised the board by the same margin...
If anyone is interested the case will be CM NR200P.
Im upgrading from my Dell Opti 7050 with I5-7600. I have a GTX1650 in there and could go a little better, but the PSU is weak.

It kept popping in and out of oos for me before. I added it to my cart then oos then refresh then in stock then oos. I don't want to spend that much anyway but I felt like messing around to see how far I could get in the process. There was a powercolor 6800xt that was in stock for an hour earlier.

I try to do that all the time lol. I got through with powercolor and then canceled lol.

Thats what I ended up doing last time. Got a 3070 and 3060ti. Hooked up a member here with 3060ti with a trade and then sent the 3070 to my nephew. Was a surprise for him, he was expecting a 3060ti lol. He couldn't collect his jaw off the floor. 100% faster then his 1080 he said lol, telling me all about his FPS difference. Priceless!

So on the Best Buy drops, can you go through and add the cards you want to "Saved Items" and just view that list? Or do you have to be ON that items page and hit refresh over and over until the "Add To Cart" button comes up?

I guess I'm asking, is the "Add to Cart" vs "Sold Out" dynamic? Or do you need to page refresh?

*edit*
Got my little wish list made:
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
So on the Best Buy drops, can you go through and add the cards you want to "Saved Items" and just view that list? Or do you have to be ON that items page and hit refresh over and over until the "Add To Cart" button comes up?

I guess I'm asking, is the "Add to Cart" vs "Sold Out" dynamic? Or do you need to page refresh?

*edit*
Got my little wish list made:
View attachment 326350
Your saved items list will refresh just like the main product pages, so you just have to keep an eye on your list.

Lately they’ve been around 11:30 AM EST. But over the past few months I’ve seen them happen as early as 10 AM EST and as late as almost noon EST.

A couple in my saved list went from Sold Out to Coming Soon. Not sure if thats an indicator of anything or not.

Confused about the saved list thing, does the sold out button auto change to in stock/coming soon or do we need to be mashing F5?

Back