[H]ot!!! - XFX GeForce 8800 GTS Video Card - Alpha Dog Edition - 169.99 after MIR

I don't know wether to cancel or not then, they have $800 of my money for an item that is backordered? I never even received a confirmation....I wasen't the last person to order so I guess I will need to call and see what is going on.

I ordered at 9:08 pm on the 11th... The info on the website and it says my order is backordered :( Lame... By the time they ship these cards ship they will probably be this price everywhere...Anyone order after 9:08 this time and their order went through?

Mine shipped as well

Type your order number into TD's order tracking to check, they don't auto-email when it ships out.

Awesome, I might actually buy from TD now... I'd been turned off for several years because of prior troubles but if this works out it'll greatly improve their image.

EDIT: I ordered mine at 11pm cst, if that helps

I think i know why mine hasn't shipped yet. I used google checkout. So google checkout says i placed order at 11:14 on the 11th but TD's order status says i ordered it on the 12th. Will keep informed if mine ships.

i used google checkout, i called and cancelled my order, the guy guessed i was calling about the 8800gts lol, and he said no more were coming in

:( guess thats just less money i have to spend hahaha

I ordered at 9:08 pm on the 11th... The info on the website and it says my order is backordered :( Lame... By the time they ship these cards ship they will probably be this price everywhere...Anyone order after 9:08 this time and their order went through?

Nope, I order 12:08.01AM and it's backorder. I shouldn't have thought about this for 20 minutes. :mad:

i guess if you got in by midngiht, typically you got the deal... assuming it wasnt a price error that will be reversed

I think i know why mine hasn't shipped yet. I used google checkout. So google checkout says i placed order at 11:14 on the 11th but TD's order status says i ordered it on the 12th. Will keep informed if mine ships.

I used Google checkout and mine shipped. Order placed at 10:57CDT.

i guess if you got in by midngiht, typically you got the deal... assuming it wasnt a price error that will be reversed

No I ordered mine 9:08pm on the 11th technicaly I got in on the deal but I'm on the phone with them now and they want to switch me to the BFG version which is slower and will cost me $400 more...

Looks like if you ordered after 9:08 PST you might not have gotten it. They are going to get back with me on seeing about what they can do. it is also possible I got screwed by google checkout, I was a number off on my cards expiration date but google didn't bounch the email back right away notifying me. Does not look good....They have over 300 backorders and no ETA on getting more (if they do). One day I'll get in on one of these good hot deals..Missed out on like 4 or 5 BB (driving all over the place) Several Dell Cancelations and now this...

Bye Bye Ever using my SLI board.

congraz to those who got it shipped out... mine is currently backorder and I ordered mine at 9:40pm PST

I have a tracking number, but I won't be surprised one bit if they call it back and they give a BS excuse like, "We shipped out the wrong item, so we're having it returned to us". It's happened before, so I won't get excited until I have the card in my own hands.

Still, one hell of a deal. I tried getting in on the GTX at AVA Direct a few weeks back and they ended up canceling, and I also got screwed over on the cheap E6700 at Frys.com. This would make up for both of those :)

I have a tracking number, but I won't be surprised one bit if they call it back and they give a BS excuse like, "We shipped out the wrong item, so we're having it returned to us". It's happened before, so I won't get excited until I have the card in my own hands.

Still, one hell of a deal. I tried getting in on the GTX at AVA Direct a few weeks back and they ended up canceling, and I also got screwed over on the cheap E6700 at Frys.com. This would make up for both of those :)

i was thinking that also, but why would they tell some guys backordered or oos, and give us tracking numbers? that usually means it has been packaged and labelled and the label has been scanned on td's end.

why would they go thru all the bullshit when they could just can the order?

i was thinking that also, but why would they tell some guys backordered or oos, and give us tracking numbers? that usually means it has been packaged and labelled and the label has been scanned on td's end.

its because most of this stuff is automated, the computer does everything for them, then they have to cover their asses lol

its because most of this stuff is automated, the computer does everything for them, then they have to cover their asses lol

just have to wait and see if it gets scanned at a depot tonite i guess.

i called td and the guy would not confirm but said something like there wont be "any more" at that price. so at least he said any more. also he said that as far as he knows, if it says shipped, its been shipped. not much to go on.

mine officially canceled, and i didn't give any info when i called, so i can only assume other people got canceled as well.....

i thougt that you had posted that you cancelled your order, td didnt?

well i told him to go ahead and cancel, but he didn't even know who i was or what my order info was, just that i ordered an 8800, so i thought that means other people got auto-canceled too...

maybe i'm wrong

mine says shipped and i used google checkout, however i had to log in my order number into tigerdirect's website to see that it says shipped. GC just says order # xyz.

No cancelation email. Item status is shipped with tracking number from ups. However there is no tracking at this time. Will keep you guys inform of what happens.

still no cancellation for me either. i am waiting for 8 or 9 pm est, when california warehouse would have pickup and/or ups would be dropping packages off at depot. then if/when it gets scanned, there will be an update on the tracking. pretty close to a whole business day has gone by, and no cancellation, so i am optimistic. also, i read somewhere that the compusa website (now owned by td) had the same deal.

Sent email asking for update. They said its on backorder to call a rep and ask for a replacement. On hold now seein what i can get.

mine too. alles ist gut.

Track Packages & Freight Quantum View Flex Global View

Tracking Detail | Help

Tracking Number: 1Z 6F8 871 03 0051 xxxxx
Type: Package
Service: GROUND

To view additional tracking information, please log in to My UPS.

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
HODGKINS,
IL, US 03/12/2008 6:43 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

Tracking results provided by UPS: 03/12/2008 9:03 P.M. ET

watch, there will still be guys posting that we wont be getting them.

why are people like that. i missed this deal and damn i wish i would have ordered, but to crap on people and hope for the worst????? same thing when people take pics of 10 products they buy cheap and laugh at the people, then go double their money on ebay. i don't understand us anymore. we need to wake up people. i certainly hope everybody in this thread gets their card and i sure wish i would not have missed it. take care.

hey those of you that got tracking info down, did you use google checkout?

is there any way to check the details of the tracking without having an account at TD? for some reason my GC and TD info are conflicting.

GC = says order # only. no info about shipping or confirmation on shipping.
TD = says shipped, but log in to view more info! no login linked with GC!

if you can get your tracking number, go to ups tracking and paste it in. it should start with 1z . do you have an order # ? if not, give them a blast. or set up an account and plug your order # in.

Back