[H]ot!!! - XFX GeForce 8800 GTS Video Card - Alpha Dog Edition - 169.99 after MIR

people should seriously jump on this asap i own this card and its great paid 300 for it on newegg

OMFG! That is an amazing price, if its real, lol. I wont have the money for this for 2 more days dangit! Il pay 180 to someone who buys me one!

bums dont ship to canada and no such deal on tigerdirect.ca :(

NCIX is suddenly offering an $80 instant rebate, which is still decent. I said to myself "no more money on this comp in 08!". And an 8800GTS from an 8800GTS (lol 640 --> 512) just isnt justifiable, granted I could probibly get $150 back by selling my current guy.... I donno... I COULD have it shipped to a relative in the states...

but anyways, perhalps this is XFX clearing out the channel for the 9800?

actually no, sorry it's ~$10, haha I selected 2nd day, normal ground is just $10, I really don't think I'll get it though, since Tigerdirect is almost never known for knockout deals like this, the only good deals they have are the free after rebate clearance items.
Just waiting on my cancellation notice

Man this is crazy. I just bought a BFG 8800 gts about a week ago. Makes me want to get this one and sell mine.

I pulled the trigger, had to... so cheap.

Thanks! Will update if this actually goes through

Man this is crazy. I just bought a BFG 8800 gts about a week ago. Makes me want to get this one and sell mine.

can you imagine how someone who went out and bought one yesterday or earlier today must feel ouch

Bit, I hate catalyst drivers, at these prices I could sell me 3870 and make a profit.

whoa awesome! i just bought 20 of them and im gonna sell them to my friends!

j/k. i hate it when people do that though

this deal is epic if they honor it though, im a bit tempted myself since im in (or will be) in the market for an 8800gts. havent had great experiences with xfx in the past, but never anything major. for this price i might give them another shot :eek:

I have one and still bought another one.... what am I thinking? Anyhow, should I bother with the SSN verification since I'm paying through paypal or should I just wait for them to contact me?

Actually if Tiger honors the thing I just put in an order for a second one. Always wanted to play with SLi. Won't keep though since I like dual monitor.

Do all 8800GTS cards require 2 slots like this one does?

yes, with the possible exception of a watercooled card. if there is one.

in for 2, now i will have 4 - 2 evga vanilla (both oc to 805/1930/2060 w/o artifacts) and 2 alpha dogs.

to above you can always disable sli in windows and use both your monitors. to re-enable it (sli), you might have to reboot.

edit has anyone gotten a confirmation email yet?

Im in for 4 and already have 1 :)

Going to SLI these babies, dual slot or single matters little (they will be watercooled anyways but my old DFI board has space to spare :)

yes, with the possible exception of a watercooled card. if there is one.

in for 2, now i will have 4 - 2 evga vanilla (both oc to 805/1930/2060 w/o artifacts) and 2 alpha dogs.

to above you can always disable sli in windows and use both your monitors. to re-enable it (sli), you might have to reboot.

edit has anyone gotten a confirmation email yet?

I see, so if one wants a non-watercooled single slotter, then 9600GT or maybe an 8800GT?

I'm on the fence. I mean I could spare a slot, but I'd rather now. : \

rebate 1 per household though, but @ $200 they still good
I see, so if one wants a non-watercooled single slotter, then 9600GT or maybe an 8800GT?

I'm on the fence. I mean I could spare a slot, but I'd rather now. : \

if you can spare a slot try this deal out, if they ship, you got one of the top performing cards on the market for dirt cheap

My guess is that they mean to set this price for the 8800gt (XFX was supposed to sell the 8800gt for 179. Looks at sticky on top of hot deals forum), but someone screwed up. I wonder if they'll honor it...

Freakin bit...if this goes through, it will go great in my girlfriend's new rig. Thanks OP! Eagle eyes!

... makes me regret buying my evga 9600gt for 169 149 after rebate it arrives tommarrow lol

i half hope its a mistake lol GL guys.

Back