[H]ot: [H]umble Square Enix bundle

The Last remnant is really good.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn runs great and plays exquisitely. It is one of the best MMOs out there. And you get to play with console players so there is no "The world is barren." issues. I'm just a cheapskate and don't want to spend $15 a month because Guild Wars 2 is B2P. If I were to start paying for a MMO again, FFXIV would be my only choice, as Square really supports this game with a passion.

Just Cause is a game that all PC Gamers should own because; Just Cause.

Gyromancer kicks my ass when you start progressing. Yes, I like those types of games even though I only play them when everything else is boring.

20% off Just Cause 3 is a good deal. It's a really fun game. Runs quite well enough on my AMD system.

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is not a bad game if you're into that genre. I've only played by myself, but I can only imagine how much more fun it would be with a buddy.

Tomb Raider GOTY Edition is one of the best PC games I have ever played. It is truly a game that every PC Gamer should own.

Hitman Absolution I didn't beat. I have too much fun firing it up every few months and beating a friend's score or time on the Steam Leaderboards. I'll never finish it as doing this sneakily is more fun than PvP. "Oh Ben your Hitman time sucks." "Huh?" SOB!

Trying to get it but paypal isn't working for me when going through Humble Bundle. Had a similar issue the last time they had a bundle.

picked up the mid tier. Why not throw more games into the backlog? Not like I have a social life anyways. No point in acting like this might interrupt it.

This is where I really wish Steam would allow gifting games we already own.... I already own the regular version of Tomb Raider and would love to be able to give it away to someone before I get the GOTY edition in this bundle.

Still, a stellar bundle and one I'll be grabbing for sure!

So glad i didnt bother with their surprise bundle. This is everything and more for same price or maybe less if you dont need the other games

So glad i didnt bother with their surprise bundle. This is everything and more for same price or maybe less if you dont need the other games

I'm actually offended now that the top tier dropped below $10. I bought the surprise box and was disappointed (but not mad). This is like salt in the wound.

I'm actually offended now that the top tier dropped below $10. I bought the surprise box and was disappointed (but not mad). This is like salt in the wound.

Yup, would have been nice if the Just Cause Collection was included in the Square surprise box.

may I add more salt and a bit of alcohol to the wound?. remember that grey square called "more games coming soon!" :D XD.

BTW. if anyone have a spare key for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris I would be really interested to pick it =D I liked a lot the original Guardian of light..

Yeah the surprise box turned out to be a pretty big middle finger. You get Thief (though apparently not even the complete edition) but for a dollar less with this pack you get the Just Cause games, plus Hitman Absolution WITH all DLC, plus several other games and coupons.

Anyone have a spare Tomb Raider GOTY key? I need one for my niece if you already have it and wanna donate one to a 9 year old PC gamer!:p

Obviously you can do what you want but the new Tomb Raider is pretty violent/gory...I wonder if it's appropriate for a 9 year old.

I still won't let my 12 year old play that Tomb Raider, even after allowing him to play all the others. Stacks of dismembered bodies, tortured corpses, hanging body parts, was a little much even for me.

Yes there was a few scenes of very graphic violence. To each their own though.

Obviously you can do what you want but the new Tomb Raider is pretty violent/gory...I wonder if it's appropriate for a 9 year old.

Thank you for the info!! I haven't gotten very far in it, and well some of her "friends" that have played it must have told her it was a fun game but left that lil' bit out. Thanks again guys, this is what makes [H]ard so great!

is multiplayer for tomb raider still going? i remember playing alot of it when it was new.

TR Anniversary, Legend and Underworld were added today
BTA is currently $5.27

is FFXIV a steam key? I have a steam gift card ready to roll for hav.... woah... hot damn
http://www.amazon.com/FINAL-FANTASY...sr=8-1&keywords=final+fantasy+xiv+heavensward
amazon is selling the expansion for 21 bucks

FINE PRINT!!!

Notice: This product is not compatible with the Steam version of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. If you've purchased FFXIV: A Realm Reborn on Steam, then you must also purchase FFXIV: Heavensward on Steam to upgrade your existing account

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
FINE PRINT!!!

I haven't tried installing yet or even add to my library, but it looks like the Humble Bundle version of FFXIV isn't the steam version.. so I would imagine the Amazon expansion would work with it?

I want this for tomb raider (new), but it's cheap on steam. The decisions...

Tomb Raider Anniversary, Tomb Raider Legend, and Tomb Raider Underworld added to the middle tier!

Back