• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

[H]orde|Stats 3.0

Just wanted to say SUP! Im back in the game and got both comps running. 1 should be done tommorow and 1 on Wed. Gonna try this code out and see how it goes. We are VERY close to the #1 spot, thats sweeeet!

Dont make the money like I use to or I would buy a farm and get it going.

C yall in chat!


 
has anyone else had a problem that when they create a link using the hardfolding pic and info that it links to the wrong user? also, i'd love to login and make sure said stuff is right, but i can't login using my username and any password that i normally use :(
 
King upgraded the site and made alot of changes and fixes, so you now have a new user number... the old badges should be working for a little while as he gets everything finalized
 
KodiakStar said:
Test with badge with new user id number for KodiakStar++[H]ardGawd

i'd recommend adding a \n to your script to add a new line. i will post my hopefully properly working one below and bold the part i added
Code:
javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '[B]\n[/B][URL=http://www.hardfolding.com?go=38&id=365][I MG]http://www.hardfolding.com/ftag.php/mem/1627.png[/I MG][/URL]'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;


KodiakStar said:
King upgraded the site and made alot of changes and fixes, so you now have a new user number... the old badges should be working for a little while as he gets everything finalized

ok, still need to figure out what my password is though.........
 
Someone said something about King switching stuff around?
Testing old image, using Xeno's bookmark script thingy....

 
Someone care to explain this unauthorized link to me?
Or is this due to King screwing around with the site?



Testing...
 
your ID number changed.... just edit your bookmark... I just fixed mine


Keep on Folding!!




edit.... well... it was working a bit ago........ maybe King is doing something, working the kinks out....
 
TEST
Opps, bad copy and paste


There we go.
Now if that wasn't my pointless waste of time for the day. Now the forums are going to be full of those dead link images :rolleyes:

 
Wasn't that the ID changed hardfolding detected that you weren't linked to it and cut the image, as far as the forums being filled with broken tags that isn't going to happen, I'm not removing the old tags, they will just cease to update when I pull the plug on the old stats setup.

And for the record if you want to complain to someone about the IDs changing talk to stanford about the time when they added their screwy spamguard that caused major duplicate records, that there is the reason the new stats don't follow the old record IDs.

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure



Webmaster: www.hardfolding.com
Lurker Extraordinaire
 
Thanks for all the [H]ard work so we can have cool things like our [H]'s...

we just wouldnt be very [H]ard without them...

Edit: test new code for h
- Fold [H]ard - - Or go [H]ome - ​
 
PLEASE get something in the name of this thread to indicate it's where we can get our cool pre sig's.
It's not a {H]orde stats, it's how to post your stats.

 
how the fuck do I get the H logo thing that has my name and team stuff like you guys?

this generic one sucks

 
ok..this is an odd one guys...I have found that I have 2 different links and they both show me in the message but one goes to me on hard folding but the other doesn't...whats going on ??

good one


bad one
 
gigglebyte said:
ok..this is an odd one guys...I have found that I have 2 different links and they both show me in the message but one goes to me on hard folding but the other doesn't...whats going on ??

good one


bad one

king made some web changes. just use the good link.
 
Back
Top