[H]orde|Stats 3.0

alright, the last thing i wanted to do was post in here looking like a dumbass, but i cant figure this out for the life of me. ive read all the faqs/help and everything.

ive been folding for team 33 on and off since this summer under the name tyrone_biggums and have decided i want to put this hordestats3.0 thing into my posts. yesterday (4/29) i went to hardfolding.com and registered under tyrone_biggums, but my name didnt show up under the list of new folders right on the main page.

after registering on hardfolding.com, i went to view my stats on the mentallyretired site. i got my extremeOC id (95966) and put it into the view my stats field and i keep getting a database error, like that number isn't found.

i just dont get why im not showing up on hardfolding.com and it seems that my id# isn't found when i go to view my stats or get the xml code?
 
Go here, find your name, click on it, look at the bottom of your personal stats page, code is auto generated.

Also since, you've been folding a while now your name won't be listed in with the new members.

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure



Webmaster: www.hardfolding.com
Lurker Extraordinaire
 
King_N said:
Go here, find your name, click on it, look at the bottom of your personal stats page, code is auto generated.

Also since, you've been folding a while now your name won't be listed in with the new members.

ahhhh its all making sense now. I didn't realize I was already listed on there. I thought I'd be listed after I registered on hardfolding.com.

alright I see myself now. thanks for the help, i appreciate it.


 
oh yeah, and why don't i show up under ohio under the horde members link? i put ohio in my info along with my ghz, ram, etc.


and why the shit do i keep getting database errors when i look up my id#?

 
crumshot said:
oh yeah, and why don't i show up under ohio under the horde members link? i put ohio in my info along with my ghz, ram, etc.

and why the shit do i keep getting database errors when i look up my id#?

You do show up under Ohio, you just didn't give me enough time to update the record, I update records 2 times a day, that is why when completing the form it states "Your info will be added as soon as possible".

As for why you get db errors when looking up your ID, I'm taking it you mean the other team's stats site, sorry I don't run that site, I can't help you with any problems that are not located on hardfolding.com

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure



Webmaster: www.hardfolding.com
Lurker Extraordinaire
 
ahh I didn't know the info had to be entered manually by yourself. I suppose I assumed it was automatic on a small delay or something.
 
testing hardfolding badges...

edit1: working:cool:
edit2: and on the other computer:

edit3:working here too.
 

I was behind the times... first time using 3.0...
I know.. "bad bakedon... bad!"
 
Testing new tag :) Didn't know it before until someone posted a link here...

Edit : looks like wysiwyg editor is not the right one :( Now switching to standard !
 
CRXican said:
I swear I'm going through workunits but the points just don't show up

the update sometimes can take as much as a day; be patient and the points will eventually show up :)

 
That looks right. You might want to add "\n\n" before the badge code to put line breaks in.

And testing babies is wrong!

 
Bump for n00bes to test their badges (seems like we have a few doing so lately!

Fold on people

 
Back
Top