[H]orde|Stats 3.0

We're making it a GeForceX project a.k.a. teamwork. He's getting everyone from his MD area while I get my PA area and some NY...

Why? We're best friends. We're gonna try getting into some respectible rank up there somewhere. :)

-J.

Teh [H]orde Pwnt Joo!

Well, he went ahead and named it under his name so I'm not complaining but, techinally we're the two who's going to be moderating this folding project ;]

we're going to hit everywhere :D

-C.

Well, eh. GeForceX isn't really my name. It was just a name I thought was cool (back when I was so young :rolleyes: ). Oh! Also, I made "GeForceX" before nVidia ever came out with their GeForce series! Seriously! :eek:

-J.

test

javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '\n'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;

GeForceX said:
Well, eh. GeForceX isn't really my name. It was just a name I thought was cool (back when I was so young :rolleyes: ). Oh! Also, I made "GeForceX" before nVidia ever came out with their GeForce series! Seriously! :eek:

-J.
sue for copyright infringement? or something? they have money, you could get some to fold with (indirectly, of course... money wouldn't do WUs very quick)

and this post is (technically, i guess) on topic cause i'm playing with adding text/etc.
nothing to see here, folks...

Test again

nope, not that one...

Maybe this one!

Yep! There we go.

1st Test

Wow!!!!! I'm on a roll now.

You better watch out BrianTaylor, I'm commin' ta get you!!

:D

1nferno said:
How do you get it to say your name and workunits completed automatically?

You have to use the hardfolding.com link instead of the extremeoverclocking.com link. Link can be found if you login to hardfolding, goto stats, find yourself, and scroll to the bottom of the page. Enjoy! :)

Hey, I am getting the same error about :

Error Executing Database Query.
Syntax error or access violation: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 30

The error occurred in /home/htt.......

Does anyone know what's the trouble with this and how to fix it?

Back