• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

[H]orde|Stats 3.0

Mayhem33 said:
CoN9r4DUl4T1ON$ 4Nd w3LcOm3 +0 tEH fr3Y! :D


Thanks xENo!!!
you spelled t3H wrong.
j00 4r3 |\|0+ 1337.

compslckr: do you have all the javascript in the url/location portion of the bookmark? is the cursor (focus) in the text box when you click the bookmark? could you post exactly what's in your bookmark - but put spaces in the img and url tags to display those too.
 
you can use it as a bookmark in internet exploder if you are so inclined. just make a new bookmark with all the javascript stuff (from javascript: on, including that) and click that.
 
rogue_jedi said:
you can use it as a bookmark in internet exploder if you are so inclined. just make a new bookmark with all the javascript stuff (from javascript: on, including that) and click that.


Well, its too late now.
But anyway, in IE with java installed I couldn't drag the [H] icon, and clicking brought up a "this page has an error" in the bottom left of the browser.
Plus coding > me.

The format xeno decided to use is also IE not friendly since the background on the badges is black and not transparent.

 
MeanieMan said:
The format xeno decided to use is also IE not friendly since the background on the badges is black and not transparent.

It's not that it isn't IE friendly, it's that IE doesn't render PNG files properly when they have transparency.


 
p[H]ant0m said:
It's not that it isn't IE friendly, it's that IE doesn't render PNG files properly when they have transparency.




To me that is grounds to make it IE unfriendly cause this is the only image I've seen that has the need for 24-bit png transparency, and frankly IE is bigger then Xeno's images. I just don't see the problem in making images that are more compatible with everyday browsers
 
MeanieMan said:
To me that is grounds to it IE unfriendly cause this is the only image I've seen that has the need for 24-bit png transparency, and frankly IE is bigger then Xeno's images.

It's all a matter of preference. I would honestly have liked animated gif files with flaming [H]'s or something. :D j/k

 
p[H]ant0m said:
It's all a matter of preference. I would honestly have liked animated gif files with flaming [H]'s or something. :D j/k

Oh no! Here comes big bad Unisys! No! Unisys! put down the 0wn4g3 cannon! I'll switch to png!

/me hates gifs. choosy mons choose PNG! 21st century hello!

Sorry, just had to say something. If your browser doesn't support png transparency because it's made of dog crap, it doesn't mean xENo should have to make his stuff compatible with it.

In fact, why not make the [H]'s SVG or something like that? Upgrades should be mandatory. Mwahaha. :D
 
Something that's always got me... but why not juse use single-bit transparencies in PNG files, that IE supports? Since we're not using partial transparency, pixels are either transparent or they aren't, it would make sense to me... But I'm not expert here.

 
MeanieMan said:
I'm not seeing any of the images (except phantom's)....:confused:



It seems that xENo's site is down. I use the button he had made, but I am using the image/link provided by hardfolding.com.


 
My stats are set to come from stanford, but my image hasn't changed all day even though stanford shows 2 new WUs. As does extremeOC.
I thought the delay was only an hour or so... :confused:

 
MeanieMan said:
My stats are set to come from stanford, but my image hasn't changed all day even though stanford shows 2 new WUs. As does extremeOC.
I thought the delay was only an hour or so... :confused:


I think xENo's stats that generate the image are only update like 4 times a day or something along those lines.

 
p[H]ant0m said:
I think xENo's stats that generate the image are only update like 4 times a day or something along those lines.


Thanks, nice to know I don't have something wrong on my end.
 
Testing...




Why can't we put it in our sigs to minimize the trouble? URL doesn't work for ur sigs. SIGH.

-J.
 
GeForceX.... once you get the button (bookmark) method set right its just as easy as clicking the "submit reply" button.




The [H]orde needs You!
 
I've tried it. I guess I have a tough time adapting to:

1. Type.
2. End my post with my infamous "-J." ending.
3. Grip on the mouse then point it to my bookmark location then drag it down there in the box.
4. Press "Submit Reply".

Hey, that's not bad. :p I guess I don't like having an extra bookmark there? :/

-J.
 
if you have the bookmark set with the right java script, you just have to click the bookmark, instead of dragging.

javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '\n \n[ URL=http://www.hardfolding.com?go=38&id=7360][ IMG]http://www.hardfolding.com/ftag.php/mem/7360.png[/IMG][/URL]\nThe [H]orde needs You!'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;

use the above and replace my ID# with yours, and remove the spaces from the [ URL] and [ IMG] tags. then all you have to do is click the bookmark.


The [H]orde needs You!
 
Edit: Try 1

Edit: Try 2

Edit: This is wonderful. :)

-J.


Teh [H]orde Pwnt Joo!
 
Lookin good you guys! Now just make sure you tell all your friends! :D

 
nuclearfly said:
do these stats work for UD? Is there a possiblity of them working?

If you go to your page on hardfolding.com, there should be a tag at the bottom of your stats that has a url tag and an image tag. You can just copy and paste that into any post. Or if you want the button method, just copy that over the area highlighted in green below, make it all one line, and make it a bookmark.

javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '\n\n[URL =http://www.hardfolding.com?go=38&id=6753 ][ IMG ]http://www.hardfolding.com/ftag.php/mem/6753.png[ /IMG ][ /URL ]'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;

(just ignore the extra spaces I put in the tags)


 
considering for at least [H]ardfolding.com the link structure is about the same I would say defintily.

javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '\n \n[ URL=http://www.hardfolding.com?go=36&id=XXXXXXXX][ IMG]http://www.hardfolding.com/utag.php/mem/XXXXXXXX.png[/IMG][/URL]
\nThe [H]orde needs You!'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;

use the above... like I said before, replace the XXXXXXs with your id#, and remove the spaces from the [ URL] and [ IMG] tags...


good luck



The [H]orde needs You!
 
jfb9301 said:
p[H]antom.... you type to fast.......




The [H]orde needs You!

Things like that tend to happen when you're addicted... must keep refreshing... F5.... F5... F5... :D

 
test test

-C.

javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '\n \n\nTeh [H]orde Needs Joo!'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;
[H] Stamp Icon
 
test 2x

-C.

javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '\n\n'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;
[H] Stamp Icon
 
Back
Top