[H]orde call to arms! Let's catch EVGA in September!

Trivia time...
What team is about to drop a 6.6 million point update? :eek:
Point difference will be under 11.3 million and overtake around 48 hours. :D:D

Just received a pair of 6180SE's for my 2P that I've had sitting here for awhile without processors in it. Going to put it through some memtests for a bit before installing FAH.

Not quite as exciting as, say, a new 4P, but I'm still giddy as a schoolgirl right now!

Trivia time...
What team is about to drop a 6.6 million point update? :eek:
Point difference will be under 11.3 million and overtake around 48 hours. :D:D

I hope we drop a good one...last two updates were kinda meh as Team33 rolls.

We just had a huge 6.6mil dump!

2 days - 10/12/12 @ 8pm!

GO GO GO!

Remember people, we will need to keep this effort up for a while. If we let down a even a little after over taking EVGA, they could easily retake the lead at the rate they are going. Great work, but we need to Go Go Go for a while here :)

Remember people, we will need to keep this effort up for a while. If we let down a even a little after over taking EVGA, they could easily retake the lead at the rate they are going. Great work, but we need to Go Go Go for a while here :)

Just put the brick on the gas and let her go!

The elephant hath dumpeth again!

1.1 days - 10/12/12 @ 9am!

GO GO GO!

Kendrak keep on eating them monster sized WU's and dumping them out. Something that size has got o be [H]ard on the old digestive tract. :D

Kendrak keep on eating them monster sized WU's and dumping them out. Something that size has got o be [H]ard on the old digestive tract. :D

Damn doubble posters anyway where the hell is the delete button.

Damn doubble posters anyway where the hell is the delete button.

Just keep shaking your cane at the screen, it will go away... eventually.

Hey, by the numbers it looks like it is you who is on the high fiber diet. :p

My SR2 that is back up and running is about to send off its first work unit since the BIGADV server f-up.

Shaking the screen like an etch-a-sketch doesn't delete postings either.

Counting down the hours now, 20.1 to go!

shit-just-got-real_o_297595.jpg

Back