[H]ardFolding Contest #2: Entry Information

Bump for the P4 drawing today.

Come on, Daddy needs to upgrade his garden and his 1700+ :D

Hey Viper did you ever get that crap I sent which I screwed Mayham33 to pay shipping for the other crap I found out back in the dumpster at my work which is next to the park with the river behind it in between those two roads with the trees on the side of it?

marty9876 said:
Hey Viper did you ever get that crap I sent which I screwed Mayham33 to pay shipping for the other crap I found out back in the dumpster at my work which is next to the park with the river behind it in between those two roads with the trees on the side of it?

no i was wondering about that how long ago and how fast did you ship it becuase i havent seen it yet and it probably should have been here by now but then again no one can ever seem to find my house so perhaps its still on the way or at the neigbors or somewhere in kentucy I really have no idea but perhaps we should figure it out becuse its really important that I get it you know what i mean

EDIT: Once again today has snuck up on me. Tune it at midnight to see if your mr lucky.

the stuff went out last Friday via USPS

huh. not sure if I have a tracking for it or not--will check

Viper87227 said:
first class or priority?

checking with shipping department (sister I sucked into doing my shipping for me), should have tracking within the hour, will PM you it

marty9876 said:
checking with shipping department (sister I sucked into doing my shipping for me), should have tracking within the hour, will PM you it

its been three, put a hussle on it!

10 minutes :D

Congrats ICE-9, you lucky bastard :D

*hopes that magnusvir wins the next week, he really could use an upgrade ;) *

magnusvir said:
*hopes that magnusvir wins the next week, he really could use an upgrade ;) *
*hopes that unhappy_mage wins next week, magnusvir has nothing on him*

Congrats, ICE_9!

Gratz Ice!!! Oh Well, I wanted the next one anyway.

Are we gonna get to see pics of these machines?

BTW, I'm on generator power now, no damage from Rita here, but the powers out.

upriverpaddler said:
Gratz Ice!!! Oh Well, I wanted the next one anyway.

Are we gonna get to see pics of these machines?

BTW, I'm on generator power now, no damage from Rita here, but the powers out.

I can take some pics before I ship them...yeah.

Viper87227 said:
I can take some pics before I ship them...yeah.

You think we'd let you ship em' without some DC pr0n? Viper, you know better than that. Plus we haven't seen much DC pr0n in a while.

gosh damnit I got some bad news for you guys. USPS fucked me right over. Marty sent me a box full of stuff... packed very well I might add. Layers of bubble wrap, pleanty of anti static, fragile written all over the box, and USPS still managed to destroy it. The box was dented to hell...and inside it was just madness. CD rom and floppy bezels broken apart, pins bent on all sorts of shit... hell, the metal bracket on a video card got bent...i dunno how the eff they managed that.

Ive got some pics ill be uploading, and ill file a claim with USPS, although I doub't I will get anywhere.

Just so were clear...those arent my nails

whatdoesthatwordmeanagain.jpg

HPIM0183.jpg

HPIM0181.jpg

HPIM0180.jpg

HPIM0179.jpg

EDIT: I will get testing all this stuff tonigh. That one floppy may be hopeless, but there is four so no worries I guess. The video card may take some work, but assuming it still works I should be able to get it to fit. That one cd-rom drive is pretty trashed. Even if it still works, its torn up pretty bad. I am also curious to he how the hard drive (in the backround) faired through whatever they through at it. Its cosmetically fine, but that doesnt me it works. Ironically, all the cooling fans made it out unscathed :rolleyes:

Ask and you shall recieve... herse some DC

System 1... complete with ghetto wiring job, not that you can see it since this camera is the suck.

HPIM0184.jpg

HPIM0185.jpg

HPIM0186.jpg

System 2... again you cant see much, but the wiring is even more ghetto in this one. I rigged a fan connector to hold two fans. And, check out what I had to do to make the floppy fit... no thanks to USPS.

HPIM0189.jpg

HPIM0193.jpg

HPIM0188.jpg

HPIM0187.jpg

And last but not least...whats DC pr0n without some hot PC on PC action....

HPIM0190.jpg

No pics of the last system...as its not in its case, and spectre is still modding it. Perhaps I can harass him into some new screens though. Here are some he sent me a while ago.

moddles.jpg

Well... just let me know what I can do to help. Packages were not insured, not that it really matters.

I know I've got a black CD/RW working here, unsure what else but can dig around and see. The problem here is everything you want is black which is exactly the opposite of what I've got.

I should have a crap load more coming in this week, I don't know what timeline your trying to hit here.

marty9876 said:
Well... just let me know what I can do to help. Packages were not insured, not that it really matters.

I know I've got a black CD/RW working here, unsure what else but can dig around and see. The problem here is everything you want is black which is exactly the opposite of what I've got.

I should have a crap load more coming in this week, I don't know what timeline your trying to hit here.

I am gunna need a new black (prefered) cd rom if you got one...this one got torn to shit. I don't know about anything else, gotta test it all. The video card may be trouble. I'll let you know...and this time around ill pay the s/h...you've done more than enough already

Viper87227 said:
I am gunna need a new black (prefered) cd rom if you got one...this one got torn to shit. I don't know about anything else, gotta test it all. The video card may be trouble. I'll let you know...and this time around ill pay the s/h...you've done more than enough already

Make a list and let me know what you need. I got a few PCI videos I think, the hard part was the black FD for me.

marty9876 said:
Make a list and let me know what you need. I got a few PCI videos I think, the hard part was the black FD for me.

The FD's should be ok. I will test them to make sure they still work, but as you can see in the pics above, if i take the case off them (those got bent up a bit) they fit fine.

chileman said:
Ya, in USPS terms

Fragile = Soccerball

Hey! I used to resemble that remark when I worked for Airborne Express. :p Good thing I got out of there back in '98.

Viper87227 said:

PM sent on that

Viper87227 said:
And, check out what I had to do to make the floppy fit...

Floppy... You don't need no stinken floppy.

BTW can we still enter this contest.... I never got around to doing that.

I 'll have new pics for you this week viper. Just so people know those letters are aluminum that were routed on a CNC. The blue is the protective film that comes on the aluminum from the manufacturer.

Back