[H]ard|Case Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by twan
Fredu: nice case

i like that type of chieftecs..

nice monitor too.. i have the same :)

Yeah, it's got that server look to it, which I like. :)

Oh yeah, and the LCD does look pretty nice, how's she for games?

LOL. Well wallpapaer is cool yes. Its very old, like 4years or something. But new walls are coming in may, so i have to live with it about a month.
LCD is quite good in gaming. Well i dont see ghost effect in CS or movies. So its pretty good. And tomshardware sayd, its proplably the best panel in the world so :cool:

Originally posted by Nohpys
Looks like it's time to clean the fishtank :p

BTW is that top shelf really bending down that much, or is it just perspective?

Actually it is clean, the tank is plastic and is old so its been stained. I had just cycled the water before taking the picture actually.

Yea it is.. The backboard thats sitting behind is also meant for support, unfortunately a switch to turn on my light would be covered up if i put it together. I actually didnt notice it bending as much until i took the picture.. It's really not as bad as it seems.

Originally posted by revo2001
Actually it is clean, the tank is plastic and is old so its been stained. I had just cycled the water before taking the picture actually.

Heh, that's quite the trick. Maybe I should do that with my turtle tank so my parents don't keep nagin' on me to clean it out.

"It's sposed to be like that, it's the glass" I could say. ;)

Originally posted by Lord_Balance
[RagE Edit:]

Rules for posting in the [H]ard|Case Gallery

Limit of one post per case

Post must have images (not just links to images)

Images must be of modified cases

Keep the images fairly small (500 pixels across is the recommended size)

Your post will be deleted if:

It turns into

If you post a comment on another's case (PM the creator or start a new thread - search might be an idea too)

If you post huge images

[/RagE Edit]

I miss the case gallery thread so I'll start the thread by saying two things....

1. Post your case pix! Just go to
http://theforumisdown.com/upload/upload.php
Just link to the images there. Max file size is 100KB each.

2. Uhhh... I A/\/\ teh N00B.... Wife has the digicam so I can't
post my pix.

[EDIT]

Got PIXAGE! :)

lordbalancepc.JPG

BTW - That circuit board over the monitor is the old control board from my hotpoint fridge... surge blew the board, and my wife accused me of trying to OC the fridge! LOL:rolleyes:

Lord (dammit.. no cam.. till now) Balance

He states "If you post a comment on another's case (PM the creator or start a new thread - search might be an idea too)" Lets get it right

Very nice dude.....I really like the fact that the paint job is actually original. Kudos to you on that. :cool:

thanks alot :)

I kinda decided what i wanted to do as I did it, I think that helped it alot.

I mean the grey had been dry for a dry before I even decided to go buy the orange :p

Originally posted by Catuela
thanks alot :)

I kinda decided what i wanted to do as I did it, I think that helped it alot.

I mean the grey had been dry for a dry before I even decided to go buy the orange :p

O well, it turned out great, and that's what matters.

This InWin is probably one of my favorite cases of all time. It's small, tears apart easily into various bits, and the drive cage is very easy to remove.

Stuff I've done:
  • Replaced power button with key-switch.
  • Tore sidepanel apart & added window.
  • Shoved in 12" Blue Cathode.
  • Glued a 80mm panaflo under the drive cage.
  • Tore out the stock fan-mesh at the back, slapped in another 80mm Panaflo.
  • Cleaned up my cables.

Click to enlarge.

Ignore the ghetto-cut of the window, been 3 years since I took a Dremel to a case. Plus I was too lazy to use a ruler.

Specs:

Soyo K7VME or something ($50 rebate means I don't have to care)
AXP 2500+ @ 2800+ with shitty stock HS[F] (51c max load. Everyone wanted to know, I'm sure)
256mb Crucial cheapo-RAM
Semi-broken WD 80Gig 8meg cache (!!!)
Key switch.

Enjoy.

/reservers spot

I just got my Lian-Li done (custom window/fan cut for the side panel) but I won't have pics for a little bit. I had to wait overnight as we're trying to see if the Silicon will hold the Lexan to the Aluminum. The 120mm intake is also going to be "glued" to the inside of the panel with silicon.....which will give the panel a very "clean" look.

I can't wait to show you all my baby.....I guess I'll have to clean up the wiring first, time to get to those voltmods pretty soon today. ;)

Heres my case. i couldnt get the front to come out very good but on the front its a normal case its black with plexi lining temp gauge stealth usb

Picture009895.jpg

Picture010781.jpg

DRJ1014, nice case but it pains me to see factory punched fan grills like that. Take the time to cut 'em out if you can and you'll REALLY increase your airflow. I like how the alien grill blends into the case like that.

henesseynalert, I can't see the front of the card but do I see some Vantec Iceberq4 ramsinks? :p

my dremel took a dump on me so its gunna be a while until i cut them.

Originally posted by DRJ1014
my dremel took a dump on me so its gunna be a while until i cut them.
get wire cutters and cut them out and just get a flat fan grill to cover the edges up :)

Originally posted by DRJ1014
i wanna make it smooth though

That can be done later.....it'd be far more worth it to at least get them off now.....I've had grills that bad before and I think you'll be more then pleased with the increased airflow and decreased noise from cutting them out.

ill give it a try tomorrow found a friend with a dremel now need to get a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back