[H]ard|Case Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by compslckr
the movie is spaceballs, and they are talking about the maid with a vacum space ship that is going to suck the atmosphere and air from planet druidia and bring it to planet spaceball.

my paypal is [email protected]

:)

Damnit, you beat me too it.....that movie's one of my favs. ;) :D

me too. hehe, i have a big movie poster of it that i got at spencers a while ago

Here's my baby:

newpc_pics.jpg

No offense but I've seen those cases in person and they're horribly built. It feels/sounds like that handle is gonna snap off when you pick the thing up. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cornelious0_0
No offense but I've seen those cases in person and they're horribly built. It feels/sounds like that handle is gonna snap off when you pick the thing up. :rolleyes:

why do you have to go and poop in his cereal by posting something like that, if you don't like it, and its not something thats like wiring, just don't say anything

Because cornelious0_0 likes to say something about every damn case that gets posted here.

why do you have to go and poop in his cereal by posting something like that, if you don't like it, and its not something thats like wiring, just don't say anything

I guess it was a little uncalled for..........I guess I was just having a bad day, sry guys. No need to take anything personally. ;)

Because cornelious0_0 likes to say something about every damn case that gets posted here.

Now now, there's no need to get into a hissy fit about it. I'm not taking this overly seriously and I've apologized, so why must others take more offense then I have???

Think/say what you want, I didn't make any personal attack against XeoBllaze, so there's no reason why I should receive any as a result.

Calm down you guys and get those pics rolling. ;) :D

I guess it was a little uncalled for..........I guess I was just having a bad day, sry guys. No need to take anything personally. ;)

Now now, there's no need to get into a hissy fit about it. I'm not taking this overly seriously and I've apologized, so why must others take more offense then I have???

Think/say what you want, I didn't make any personal attack against XeoBllaze, so there's no reason why I should receive any as a result.

Calm down you guys and get those pics rolling. ;) :D
And I agree. Yet, during the summer - my friend and I will be pulling some nice mods on my Pre-mod, and it is possible.

Originally posted by Finsta
And I agree. Yet, during the summer - my friend and I will be pulling some nice mods on my Pre-mod, and it is possible.

Oh I know.....it is VERY possible. I actually like what one of my friends has done to/with his Xaser2 (that I sold him ;) ).....looks quite nice.

There are always places to go with things and different options available, it's just finding the ones that fit your needs/situation that's the tricky part. Especially if you're dealing with a pre-mod. :)

Originally posted by Mikesta
OMG U STOLE MY DESK! Is that case full tower cause i cant get it to fit under that right top lol

there's only one version of that X-Super Alien case so if you've got the same case is SHOULD fit. There are some full towers that ARE slightly taller then others though so what you're saying would make perfect sense if you had something else that was maybe, a couple inches taller.

Not sure though, what have you got EXACTLY???

Well i had to this, which i done a few hours ago..

Removed the parts..
Highten the top board and drill a new hole
bravo perfect :)

I have a thermal take xaser II

WHY IS EVERYONE POSTING IN THE GALLERY? NO ONE READ THE RULES? ADMIN PLEASE DELETE THIS AND THE OTHERS THAT POST HERE. sorry i get tired when theres only one pc and the rest is a convo

Originally posted by Morphes
WHY IS EVERYONE POSTING IN THE GALLERY? NO ONE READ THE RULES? ADMIN PLEASE DELETE THIS AND THE OTHERS THAT POST HERE. sorry i get tired when theres only one pc and the rest is a convo

AND YOU JUST ADDED TO THE CONVERSATION... AND BROKE THE RULE YOU ARE TRYING TO ENFORCE...

d
e
r

Originally posted by compslckr
AND YOU JUST ADDED TO THE CONVERSATION... AND BROKE THE RULE YOU ARE TRYING TO ENFORCE...

d
e
r

Yeah, no kidding.....

If the mods thought there was anything wrong with this I'm sure they'd already be all over it. There's no need to try and tell us that what we're doing is wrong, especially if you don't have the authority to do anything about it.

Be nice.....we're talking ABOUT the cases at least. ;)

Must I remind everybody?

Originally posted by Lord_Balance
[RagE Edit:]

Rules for posting in the [H]ard|Case Gallery

Limit of one post per case

Post must have images (not just links to images)

Images must be of modified cases

Keep the images fairly small (500 pixels across is the recommended size)

Your post will be deleted if:

It turns into

If you post a comment on another's case (PM the creator or start a new thread - search might be an idea too)

If you post huge images

[/RagE Edit]

Your post will be deleted if: If you post a comment on another's case

Originally posted by DaveX
Must I remind everybody?

Your post will be deleted if: If you post a comment on another's case

Then I'd say the mods really need to crack down on some of those gidelines. I'm afraid that this thread'll be about half the size if they actually start to enforce that.

I'm not saying it'd be a bad thing, I just think that it would have already happened if they were gonna go to the trouble of removing every, single, comment.

My new workstation ... Tyan 860 and 4*128MB RAMBUS out , Asus PC-DL and 4*256MB PC333 in :D

Specs :

Coolermaster Case :
Asus PC-DL
Dually Xeon 2.4GHz (OCed to 2.9GHz when i need the power)
4*256MB Infineon PC333
Enhance EPS12V PSU 460W
Albarton Ti4600
Silicon Image PATA RAID Controller
IBM 180GXP 120GB 8MB (OS, Apps, Games, Temp)
2*Samsung 160GB 2MB (RAID1 - Storage)
Compaq CD-ROM

... and soon i'll add a blue 4*20 LCD :D

6023coolermaster_xeon_front.jpg

6023coolermaster_xeon_dark1.jpg

6023coolermaster_xeon_dark2.jpg

DSC01338.sized.jpg

DSC01309.sized.jpg

DSC01343.sized.jpg

Went through a lot of cutting of windows and the like before I just settled down on being simple.

Intel P4 2.8E
Abit IC7-G MaxII
1GB of Samsung DDR333

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: how much did putting that together cost!

(shoulda invested it in a new monitor ;) )

Originally posted by Lord_Balance
[RagE Edit:]

Rules for posting in the [H]ard|Case Gallery

Limit of one post per case

Post must have images (not just links to images)

Images must be of modified cases

Keep the images fairly small (500 pixels across is the recommended size)

Your post will be deleted if:

It turns into

If you post a comment on another's case (PM the creator or start a new thread - search might be an idea too)

If you post huge images

[/RagE Edit]

Main gaming rig:

Specs:
P4 3.2c @ 3.8
SLK-947U
9800XT
IC7-Max3
Dell 2001FP
2 x 512mb HyperX PC3500
2 x 74gb Raptors Raid-0
160gb WD w/ 8mb buffer
Audigy2 ZS
Lite-on CDRW/DVD
Coolermaster musketeer
4-fan controller
Audigy2 platinum front panel

Modz:
Antec 430w (sleeved, painted gold + stickers )
Modded 5.25" drive bay for rocker switches
Aspire X-Alien Case with cut-out front intake modded with custom grill
120mm window intake fan with gold molding (lowered the 9800XT's temp by 7c!)
Blowhole ccfl grill

front_case1.jpg

inside1.jpg

evil_fan_grill2.jpg

workstation1.jpg

Homework/Goof-off rig:

P4 1.6a
Zalman 7000 AlCu
PNY 5900 (temporary , normally with a Gainward 4200 Golden Sample or 9500np @ 9700)
ECS L4S8A2
512mb Crucial PC2700
Turtlebeach Santa Cruz
Sony CDRW
Enermax 6 fan controller and temp display
17" Gateway

Modz:
Antec 400w (sleeved)
Modded 3.5" drive bay for rocker switches, 3-pt switch & controller knob
Thermaltake Xaser II cut-out front intake "light" tunnel (illuminated)
Top window
Top handles
EL wire around window

front_case2.jpg

front_case3.jpg

workstation2.jpg

top_case.jpg

evil_fan_grill1.jpg

Originally posted by Vonkhan
Main gaming rig:

Specs:
P4 3.2c @ 3.8
SLK-947U
9800XT
IC7-Max3
Dell 2001FP
2 x 512mb HyperX PC3500
2 x 74gb Raptors Raid-0
160gb WD w/ 8mb buffer
Audigy2 ZS
Lite-on CDRW/DVD
Coolermaster musketeer
4-fan controller
Audigy2 platinum front panel

Modz:
Antec 430w (sleeved, painted gold + stickers )
Modded 5.25" drive bay for rocker switches
Aspire X-Alien Case with cut-out front intake modded with custom grill
120mm window intake fan with gold molding (lowered the 9800XT's temp by 7c!)
Blowhole ccfl grill

This MOBO is really good ... I mean ... you recommend it????

Originally posted by XiZ
This MOBO is really good ... I mean ... you recommend it????

First off, welcome to the forums dude.....second, this's kinda the wrong place to be asking that. Try PM'ing the guy next time or go post up a question in the Mainboard forum.....where you'll find answers a lot faster. Most of us don't really plan on coming this thread to answer questions.....just to gawk. :D

To Vonkhan, nice "in your face" rig you've got there. I really love the fan grills and I saw the link on the front page of [H] a couple days ago.

Props to hardforum for sending bonzanego out on his own into the real world to make some bling bling off his mad modding skills and show the public what kind of good stuff we've got rollin' in here.

You go bonz.....you always amazed me in the forums with your worklogs.....it's nice to see you making a name for yourself.

Best of luck - cornelious0_0

setup1.jpg

setup2.jpg

setup3.jpg

setup4.jpg

This is muh setup. I got the desk for only $35 at my work on clearance which owned. Yes that is a fish tank with a fish in it, his name is red bull as he's in there by himself because he fights with my other fish in my big tank. Guinness owns. Specs on my rig are in my sig. I did paint the inside black, i love it and highly suggest doing it. The wires look a lot more tidy in real life(i mean the ones inside the computer). Thats it. Hook me up with some responses =D.

Looks like it's time to clean the fishtank :p

BTW is that top shelf really bending down that much, or is it just perspective?

Originally posted by Nohpys
Looks like it's time to clean the fishtank :p

BTW is that top shelf really bending down that much, or is it just perspective?

Agreed, and I think it is. ;)

Hey Fredu, did you get that desk made for the case or were you just extremely luck? :p

That thing is just begging to be modded. It's..........so..........Chieftec. :rolleyes: ;)

Agreed, and I think it is. ;)

Hey Fredu, did you get that desk made for the case or were you just extremely luck? :p

That thing is just begging to be modded. It's..........so..........Chieftec. :rolleyes: ;)
Well, its just luck. i'm waiting summer, then i will mod my chieftec. I have to cut a hole to my table, coz the wood is blocking the view. But lets wait summer :D
http://www.zone.ee/fredukas/arvuti/ <<all pics.

Originally posted by Fredu
Well, its just luck. i'm waiting summer, then i will mod my chieftec. I have to cut a hole to my table, coz the wood is blocking the view. But lets wait summer :D

Yeah, a modded desk would be killer. :D

Yeah, a modded desk would be killer. :D
Jep, i think so too. It will be wicked, but doing it will be hard :cool:
Ok, i now gotta run to store and buy junk.
Ou, one question more: how big is americans average salary, wage...whatever? :D
i'd like to compare. Here its 7000 kroons and the course is 13. So 1 dollar is 13 dollars. Sapphire radeon 9800pro is 4000 kroons here...so its 305$. Well, someone pls tell me.

Fredu: nice case

i like that type of chieftecs..

nice monitor too.. i have the same :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back