GTX 980 $463

Bought the gigabyte via Amazon payment. We'll see

Bought a powersupply with the Blackfriday promo code instead lol. Gonna wait for bigger maxwell or 3xx series.

Got a zotac 980 from them and Silverstone SFX 600w psu. They are legit, paid with my CC direct on their site. I'm sure you could go through paypal and amex too.

It's too bad none of these are reference or i'd pick up another.

Figured they'd go fast. I would return the crap out of my 970 I just ordered and so get the 980 for this price, but all models are currently sold out, it appears. Didn't directron used to do a thread of special deals here? 5.3 is a terrible rating, though... yikes!

Figured they'd go fast. I would return the crap out of my 970 I just ordered and so get the 980 for this price, but all models are currently sold out, it appears. Didn't directron used to do a thread of special deals here? 5.3 is a terrible rating, though... yikes!

I used to buy locally in Texas from them so sad to see their rating is so bad these days.

How the heck do people not remember the likes of Directron, ZipZoomFly, etc.?

I've ordered some stuff from Directron, never had an issue. I used to use ZZF all the time way back in the day. They used to be awesome. The website was a pain in the ass to use, but a lot of prices beat newegg, plus the free 2 day shipping. Then one day they got super sketchy out of nowhere.

Nice post. In for one. Grabbed an EVGA ACX. Really good price.

Lucky!! I have been watching and they're always out of stock. Good for you, man! :cool:

Yea I'm excited. I was thinking about getting one for a little while. Got the SC version. $10 more for a factory warrantied OC is worth it IMO.

Just got my tracking number. They shipped fast. Impressive.

Back