GSkill 120GB Sandforce SSD $198 shipped.

does it have windows 7 trim support? can it work with trim in a hp tm2t?

thats a DAMN good price IMHO.. If I wasn't out of allowance for the week I would be in for 1.. But alas the wife would remove my testicles with a spork.

thats a DAMN good price IMHO.. If I wasn't out of allowance for the week I would be in for 1.. But alas the wife would remove my testicles with a spork.
I am in exactly the same boat...

This is F'ing hot...

Must resist...

Just installed mine yesterday, ordered last week when they were $230 and Newegg game me a code so mine ended up being $218 shipped. That was a deal. This deal, is too good to pass up. If you've been sitting on the fence about going SSD, the time to act is now my friends.

damn it, i was just going for my cc. i thought that said 108 in the title.
oh well, its getting closer to my price point of $1/gig.

Sweet deal, and the coupon code works even if you order more than one.

In for 2x at $50 off.

damn, damn, damn:mad: price dropped $20 in the 2 days since I ordered my second Gskill 120gb SSD! Gonna shoot an email to the Egg to see if they'll do me the courtesy of refund for the difference:( Thanks OP for the heads up!

friggen california. shows up for 217 shipped for me after 25 off. =\ still might get it though.... just missed that $190 for the vertex 2.

I really want to buy this...almost bought a 120GB Agility 2 from a member on the forums but he backed out on me just before I paid ($190), this is only $8 more and brand spanking new. I want to pull the trigger but after saving the cash, I'm hesitant, lol!

Thanks OP! I'm thinking I might not be able to resist this and will pull the trigger soon...

Looks like it's back...but...only as a 'combo' item...I can't seem to figure out how to actually add it though. =/

Looks like it's back...but...only as a 'combo' item...I can't seem to figure out how to actually add it though. =/

Yes, i am getting the same thing, you have to buy it in the ~2k bundle, i would buy two right now if i didn't have to buy in a bundle.

yea, deal is dead =(. DAMN. I've been watching the sales as I want a 90gb+ SSD now. how'd i miss this =(

Back in stock, glad i picked it up on ebay used for 210 last night. Enjoy folks.

Just got one. not as smoking as the original deal but good enough.

Last edited:
Hey guys, is this essentially a rebadged Vertex 2 since they use the same chipset? What's the difference between them? I've been out of the game for a while...

Hey guys, is this essentially a rebadged Vertex 2 since they use the same chipset? What's the difference between them? I've been out of the game for a while...

Same as Vertex 2, 50k IOPS, which is better than Agility 2. So the price seems to be $230 now (or $220 in a bundle)?

$239.99 - $25 = $214.99 + 2.99 s/h at the moment.

Coupon still works.

Was going to pick it up, not after they raised it to 215.

I want at least a 256GB sandforce drive. Even a 150GB raptor seemed too small for my games.

Back