Grim Dawn Kickstarter

Yup, they are about to hit the $500k goal... and the new combat video is pretty nice. Pre-Alpha Soldier with demolition build.
 
I'm in, almost forgot about this one....

I wonder if they'll hit $520K within the next 3 hours?
 
Come on people three hours to go! Open your hearts and your wallets! I'm in for $45!

Edit: I'm in for $58!
 
Last edited:
Sweet! Survival mode @ $520k has been unlocked.. That should be fun. $535k = New Faction and storyline.. Dig deep, people! :)

EDIT: And the grand total issss...... $537,515

Awesome :D
 
Last edited:
wonderful. Amazing what the kickstarter jumped to. Those guys have to be SOOO happy right now. Now get to work you little bastards and make my game :)
 
wonderful. Amazing what the kickstarter jumped to. Those guys have to be SOOO happy right now. Now get to work you little bastards and make my game :)

Oh, I'm sure they are very happy. When that wears off, they are going to be asking why they added so many stretch goals :D
 
Wow, they unlocked all the milestone

IMO, those additional feature is going to make this game even better. Especially that hidden survivor town thing.
 
I just got an email with a "game key". Isn't the game like, a year away? Lol.

Also I did not pay for beta access, sooo...
 
I'm really rooting for this game and they have set the bar really high with promises and expectations, we've done our part, now please deliver and don't half ass this!
 
Wow, that looks pretty awesome. I've heard of it for a while now, but I never seen gameplay til now. It looks very professional (graphically)
 
I just got an email with a "game key". Isn't the game like, a year away? Lol.

Also I did not pay for beta access, sooo...
Yeah, I got that too. I don't think this was very smart of them. In year when the game is released, they will to have to answer a lot of "where's my key?" e-mails :rolleyes:
 
It was funny to read this old thread filled with hate about this awesome game that is an amazing masterpiece and while not finished, is nearing completion. Thanks to KS and continued early access purchases the devs have added/expanded so much content to the game. Yes I am a fan boy, but this game deserves any ARPG fan's attention...period!

Game Guide: http://www.grimdawn.com/game.php

Where to buy: http://www.grimdawn.com/contribute_buynow01.php

Continuous development: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18
 
this game deserves any ARPG fan's attention...period!

THIS.

Best ARPG in a longggg time!

AND it's not even done yet....

(All 5 masteries complete, Act 1 and 2 complete, Act 3 - Chapter 2 by the end of this month)

Check it out people!!
 
I've played a little bit of it. It's definitely cool. But I stopped since I know it wasn't finished. Then i played PoE. I think I like PoE more but if you mess up your passives in that game you are BONED. And the OoS problem made it nigh unplayable.
 
Yes, this is shaping up to be a very good action RPG. Very happy with my early access purchase of it.
 
I played a bit of the first act a while ago and really liked it. I stopped because it wasn't done yet so I am waiting for the final version before I play it through. Every now and then I get an itch to play it but I have resisted so far. Impatiently waiting for them to finish it up. ;)
 
Back
Top