GreedFall

Maybe 12 games over the past 3 years The last game I refunded was Young Blood for good reasons and I refunded Code Vein before it was released oh yeah. Refunded that because the PS4 people didn't care much for the demo.

Last edited:
Completed this game, enjoyed it for the most part. It's a typical Eurojank RPG, in the same vein as previous eurojank titles (Gothic, Risen, Elex etc) - so if you played those you will know exactly what to expect. If you liked those you will like this game.

You could feel the low budget at times, the world feels smaller than previous titles like Elex, there were multiple zones rather than one continuous world, there was some copy/paste with the indoor and city environments, melee combat felt clunky at times, and I'd have liked to see a fast travel from anywhere option.

Nevertheless if you attempt to complete all of its content you can get about 60 hours of gameplay from it, which is probably the ideal way to go for the good endings. The plot is decent, the characters and their subplots are fairly interesting, and there were quite a few well written optional quests with entertaining stories which were enjoyable to play through.

Finally started playing the game. enjoying it so far. the quests seem well written. have to steal everything not nailed down. and given an option between stealth or fighting... obviously more loot and XP comes from fighting... so its not really a choice. typical RPG :)

Finally started playing the game. enjoying it so far. the quests seem well written. have to steal everything not nailed down. and given an option between stealth or fighting... obviously more loot and XP comes from fighting... so its not really a choice. typical RPG :)

There aren't too many where that isn't the case. Tons of games give you a choice, but there aren't (m)any where the passive choice is advantageous. In most they best approach is to try and do both by completing the passive approach and then killing the NPC and taking their loot anyway :p

Spiders, the company behind Greedfall unveiled its new project today during the Nacon Connect online event...in SteelRising, you'll play as Aegis, the automaton bodyguard of Marie Antoinette, who has been ordered to seek out its creator in order to end the massacres being carried out by the robot army of King Louis XVI

it will be a more action-focused game than Spider's previous RPGs with an increased focus on verticality and integrated level design to avoid jarring transitions from exploration to combat...

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Gold Edition is out now. It looks like this is primarily updates made for gen 9 consoles.

I tried to play this about a year ago and found lots of bogdowns with the usual culprit of smoke/fog/fire. Plus it was definitely heading into "Eurojank" territory with movement and how your character interacts with the environment.

20210707233358_1.jpg

Gave the game another chance I really don't care for the dodge and melee so I'll just level up guns not sure how much Amo I will need.
I should of chose the Mage class but I wanted to level up guns instead.

This game is awesome looking one of the most immersive looking games I played dont mind using the pause mechanic every one in a while I'm level 6 the quest markers can be confusing at first. I need to figure out a good spot to farm amo and still using the starting pistol. Upgrading your armor is better than buying a new set which is really expensive. Game is easy on Normal but you will run into enemies that will just wipe you out in seconds.

Back