PolarbearBigEd
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2003
- Messages
- 435
1erCru said:Didn't Sony just fire their President / CEO ?
Isn't Sony really really regretting entrenching themselves so deep with Blu Ray?
I mean the first thing this new head at Sony said way something in the line of I don't foresee there being a PS4.
Can Sony even survive if PS3 ( hypothetically speaking ) tanks big time.
Sony is in an awful place right now financially ( according to Wall Street ) and ontop of that they are trying to introduce a new system thats overpriced, hard to program for ( a major issue ), while at the same time pushing Blu Ray down everyones throat. I can't comment on Sony's future with the PS3 but as far as marketing and business decisions 101, they are failing miserably atm.
If Microsoft actually developes a slew of quality RPG's Sony is dead in the water.
Nope. The former president of US SCEA got promoted to international VP, and they got a new CEO for US SCEA..
Don't quote me on that because I'm not sure.