"3 big cities with a lake in the middle" sounds like the entire bottom half of Florida.
Otherwise it's some fake trolling.

uk2ol95gix3c1.png

Last edited:
Graphics look amazing, etc. However, i'm not initially keen on the main characters from what little i'm seeing. I'm expecting amazing gameplay that will be let down by poor writing, generally, given the current AAA trend in the industry.

Also - The social media streamer / tik tok-like shit I expect is going to be way over utilized in this game and generally be really annoying.

apparently Rockstar released the trailer early because it had already leaked...they had uploaded it to the YouTube servers and someone got a hold of it

looks really impressive and I'm not even a GTA fan

Graphically it looks good. Although I expect the typical graphical downgrade given how far the game is out, but it doesn't seem like it will look that far off. The lighting and whatnot looks fairly similar to GTA5. Story is up in the air, we know Rockstar will be making this for "modern audiences". My main concern would be mission design. GTA5 had some fairly scripted and surprisingly thin gameplay sections for story missions despite all of the build up and dialogue sections. RDR2 was better, but even that would have NPCs spawn out of thin air very obviously.

I'm not even excited, but maybe we could start taking bets on if it gets released on PC simultaneously with consoles, then bonus points for guessing if it will be exclusive to a particular PC storefront, and bonus bonus if you guess a correct exclusivity time frame.

I'm not even excited, but maybe we could start taking bets on if it gets released on PC simultaneously with consoles, then bonus points for guessing if it will be exclusive to a particular PC storefront, and bonus bonus if you guess a correct exclusivity time frame.
October 2025 for consoles.
October 2026 for PC.

That my guess.

It looks soooo much better than that newest Saint's Row trash game already, lol.

I think the female protagonist will be a fresh change for the series. This is one of those games where I might not wait for a sale - not because I am high on pot and super stoked for another gangsta rap game at 43 years old, but because it took GTA V for PC what, something like 3 years to receive a 50% discount? So anyone looking to pick it up on sale is likely going to be waiting quite a while, although I will say that whether you enjoy the GTA games or not, they do always seem to deliver when it comes to the amount of content for the money. At least those massive title budgets are put to use.

I played a bit of GTA III back in the day, many many years ago. I'm 39 now and turning 40 in April. I just don't think I could pick up a gangsta rap type of game ever again.
I feel this type of game is for pot smoking ghetto console players.

the new trailer has equal parts gangsta rap and white trash mixed in with social media influencers lol :D

Hilarious heh

From PC Gamer: "But the GTA 6 announcement makes no mention of the PC version at all: It only says that "Grand Theft Auto 6 is coming to PlayStation 5 computer entertainment systems and Xbox Series X-S games and entertainment systems in 2025."

I, like everyone else here, expect a PC release in 2026....

Either way, the trailer (outside of the obviously AWESOME graphical upgrades), didn't exactly inspire confidence.

*shakes old man cane* An African-American female lead protagonist, social-media-related missions, and a Bonnie/Clyde -esque love story?? Ehhhhhh maybe it could work but I dunno..

PLEASE DON'T GO WOKE GTA!!

lmao 3 year trailer for PC gtfo rockstar. If the game is just another generic gta game im not even bothering. Give Coop and PC day1 holy shit.

Yeah, hard to get excited about something that's been in development for 10 years and is still (likely) 3 more years away!

Wake me up when it's 3 months from release and then I'll try and muster some enthusiasm.

*shakes old man cane* An African-American female lead protagonist, social-media-related missions, and a Bonnie/Clyde -esque love story?? Ehhhhhh maybe it could work but I dunno..

PLEASE DON'T GO WOKE GTA!!

The lead isn't even African American and Miami is like literally 2/3rd Hispanic...

I'm so sick of modern culture that I'm already annoyed by this game's parody version of it.
Also living in FL I am especially sick of "Florida Man" memes. Trailer made me groan, tbh.

I did like the shot of the everglades.
Also SFL resident here.

I hope I get to play in the everglades with the alligators and pythons

Marketing rights for GTA 6 will be with Sony, wgich will release a bundle for the game with the PS5 Pro, while the PC version will be released a year after the console versions

1 year exclusivity for consoles isn't too bad for Rockstar...so most likely November 2026 for PC...I don't understand the people who predicted that the game would get a simultaneous launch on PC or release within a few months...what in Rockstar's history made you think that would happen?

speaking of Rockstar...don't they have any interest in making a new game not named Grand Theft Auto or Red Dead Redemption?...the last Max Payne was released in 2012

At least I have something to look forward to tomorrow. Work has been majorly depressing with big time REs I have to retolerate.

they licensed that Tom Petty song just for the trailer?...means they have money to burn

they licensed that Tom Petty song just for the trailer?...means they have money to burn
These games have radios full of licensed music, does 1 song for the trailer really matter? Especially since it's probably going to be the most played in the entire game since it's attached to the first trailer lol.

These games have radios full of licensed music...

I know but my point was licensing music is expensive so the fact that Rockstar would license the Tom Petty song just for the 1:30 second trailer shows how big of a budget this game has where they can afford to throw away money for music only included in the trailer

I know but my point was licensing music is expensive so the fact that Rockstar would license the Tom Petty song just for the 1:30 second trailer shows how big of a budget this game has where they can afford to throw away money for music only included in the trailer
The budget for this game is probably higher than the GDP of some poorer nations.

apparently Rockstar released the trailer early because it had already leaked...they had uploaded it to the YouTube servers and someone got a hold of it

looks really impressive and I'm not even a GTA fan
That's on them. They should know better. But then again that may have been part of the plan.

I dunno man, I don’t really identify demographically with Trevor or Franklin but had a lot of fun stepping into their shoes. Sometimes having an open mind pays off.

I liked that GTA put you into the shoes of characters from three very different walks of life, and then brought them together. Kind of brilliant.

I kind of like the core gameplay of GTA 5 and the way everything has a kind of weight to it. GTA can feel clunky at times, but sometimes I think that comes from the fact that the characters are just people and not super heroes.

This is definitely an it’s done when its done game. I can wait.

It is also likely a “I need an RTX 5090 and new CPU game”. It may be the only game like that on the horizon for me except for maybe Witcher 4.

Meh trailer was super meh.
The whole Mexican American gangsta thing has been done to death.
Graphics looked like still stuck in GTA V era with updates to lighting and particle effects.
I am hoping the satire is worth it.

But as always will double dip on this game especially if they can get 60 fps on the console. If no 60 fps on console then will wait like everyone else. Trying to play GTA V on console at 30 fps was a disaster.

Back