Pending doctor evaluation. That's usually how these things work when you're mentally unstable and shown that you're a threat to others, on top the Macgyver-esque hacking. Not sure what you expect in this situation
Kid clearly has a needed skill set that he can earn a comfortable living legitimately. Too bad his mental illness will prevent him from reaching his potential.

I just heard that the GTA 6 production budget is around $2 Billion Dollars, that is insane.

I just heard that the GTA 6 production budget is around $2 Billion Dollars, that is insane.
It's all going into GTAO 2.0.
I could rant all day about how disappointing GTA 5's single player was, or how stale the Rockstar formula has become, but it's all been said before.

Best we can hope for is that the SP takes inspiration from Red Dead 2.

GTA V has made over $8 billion over its 10-year lifespan. Take Two and Rockstar probably view GTA VI as another 10-year title with the next iteration of GTA Online, so the upfront investment is worth it to them. I can't comprehend a video game costing that much money to make, though. It would be ten times more expensive than any single released retail title developed to-date.

It's all going into GTAO 2.0.
I could rant all day about how disappointing GTA 5's single player was, or how stale the Rockstar formula has become, but it's all been said before.

Best we can hope for is that the SP takes inspiration from Red Dead 2.
RDR2 SP was so good. Hope that GTA VI will come close. I imagine it will but not the way RDR2 did it. With the randomness of nature and ability to interact with most things was epic.

GTA V has made over $8 billion over its 10-year lifespan. Take Two and Rockstar probably view GTA VI as another 10-year title with the next iteration of GTA Online, so the upfront investment is worth it to them. I can't comprehend a video game costing that much money to make, though. It would be ten times more expensive than any single released retail title developed to-date.
Yeah, their NPV output must be insane if they set a 2B initial investment with incremental costs throughout lifespan.

Back