Grand Theft Auto V

Lucky you guys, I'm at 96% got about 2gb left at 550kb's :(

Purchased through Rockstar Social so setup files not Steam.

Kyle, what's the rig you're planning to play on running now (hardware wise)? Just out of curiosity. :cool:

Also, I hope to hell you're going to be running eyefinity/surround for this...I know I will be. :)

I have 980 SLI right now. Going to start with that then migrate over to TITAN X SLI to do some comparisons to write about.

In before steam crashes and burns!

ITS HAPPENING!

Damn there are gonna be some angry people on steam today. It pretty much requires double the space to decrypt it, glad I left ~80GB extra.

Let's wait until everyone is trying to unlock the game at the same time to release a surprise 50MB patch instead of letting people pre-load it too!

Herp-a-derp. What a bunch of nincompoops.

I haven't felt this excited since my first sex in high school.

Shit's happening.

Too bad for you Steam folks, downloaded through Rockstar Social so no need to decrypt.

Shit's happening.

Too bad for you Steam folks, downloaded through Rockstar Social so no need to decrypt.

I envy you (not the high school sechs). I'm so jaded, I can't feel anything special about this (even though I'm sure I'll love the game).

EDIT: And it's re-downloading the patch @ 40KB/s. FML.

Shit's happening.

Took a whole minute to decrypt on my SSD *gasps*!

They should have let us decrypt like 5 minutes early. I feel bad for those on regular HDD's, especially old shitty ones.

why the ef must we download more shit after pre loading it.

edit: lolz servers are crap, connection lost.

Damn there are gonna be some angry people on steam today. It pretty much requires double the space to decrypt it, glad I left ~80GB extra.

Just ran into this problem but I thank Far Cry 4 and Assassins Creed for their generous contribution of hard drive space. :D

Ouch is right.... Now it's a 71GB total download. :mad:

C04czga.jpg

Back