Grand Theft Auto V

You were probably warned.
All the "lol 295X2 beats Titan X" hype is a farce.

edit:
Absolusion is back for the final day of prologue runs, $1.

http://www.twitch.tv/absolusion

I knew that AMD tended towards substandard drivers going into it however, I sincerely consider input and opinions although I always try to experience things myself and get all the information first hand to form my own opinions and my experience is that amd has seriously neglected driver updates for the past 4 months and using a crossfire setup is not ideal with amd.

There's a leaked method to bypass the lockout.
Some German was already playing and got himself banned.

Day one patch is ~400 MB.

Welp, I bit the bullet and pre-ordered a few hours before the game goes live.

Bought the game through GMG, used my phone to send a magic packet to my rig, and then Teamviewer'd my way to setting up a Rockstar Social Club account and starting the download. GTAV should be ready to go when I get home.

Modern technology FTW.

^ LOL

Preload done...new nV driver installed. I am ready. Bring it!

GTA5 Driver for AMD has been released, get at it boys
Been following on Reddit, no wonder everybody thinks AMD cards suck... Nobody uses the damn beta drivers.
"I don't like beta, I'll wait for the official release" -- I've read that about 100 times in the last hour. Do they not realize they will be waiting 6+ months for WHQL?

There are people still using 13.x drivers.

Been following on Reddit, no wonder everybody thinks AMD cards suck... Nobody uses the damn beta drivers.
"I don't like beta, I'll wait for the official release" -- I've read that about 100 times in the last hour. Do they not realize they will be waiting 6+ months for WHQL?

There are people still using 13.x drivers.

AMD beta drivers have a tendency to fix one game and break at least 2 others. I haven't tried the ones released today but the prior ones introduced a crash to desktop for dragon age inquisition which I experienced rather frequently so I shelved it because they seemed to resolve the issues with Dying Light and somewhat with Far Cry 4 although still not ideal for that game. 1 step forward 10 steps back.

EDIT: at least for crossfire.....

Rockstar quickly deleted some of the patch data on their servers which was allowing people to play early.
Damn they are FAST.

I am only at 47GB lol.......damn slow net connection. :( Says 10 more hours are 3mb down.

FML.

oQ2yUwA.gif

I copied the preload files from my desktop to my notebook so I didn't have to download them twice, that way I would have to tonight at work when it released. One issue I have is the format of the preload files now, steam is making it a pain in the ars.

I pre-ordered and pre-loaded last night. Had to wait until the last minute, I was waiting for the next official Rockstar game launch delay....

hey, its a major release that every gamer with a pc has been anticipating for years - what could go wrong?

Good luck unlocking it, server crash is coming!
Yeah, network problems are inevitable when a massively desired and hyped game like GTAV PC launches. I would imagine the online components are going to be non-functional as well as content server crashes.

I feel bad for Rockstar's forum mods and community managers. They're going to have an overwhelming amount of hate and rage directed at them tonight and in the coming days. Wouldn't shock me if kids start sending death threats to Rockstar employees.

in for awesome screenshots. don't plan on buying the game for a while but i'm anxious to see some screenshots.

Uh...don't know if I just hit a lucky time or something but I'm downloading at about 12.4MB/s (yes, I mean the big B not the little b). :D

Downloading at 9.8MB/s on Steam, the limit of my FIOS connect.

Back