Grand theft auto V thread.

GTA SA was pretty fun, since it's been released as a official port on android for $6 I've been playing it mad crazy over the past week. Good times indeed.

Is this worth playing on a Nexus 5? I was tempted, but I'm a bit put off playing it on a small-ish screen
 
Is this worth playing on a Nexus 5? I was tempted, but I'm a bit put off playing it on a small-ish screen

Well I'm not sure about the Nexus 5 but I'm playing it on my Xperia Z with the PS3 controller and it's great fun. Is a bit glitchy and laggy at times just make sure you don't have the graphics settings up too high and maxed out. Have played GTA VC and 3 on my phone and SA is by far the best one so far.
 
You can also get GTA:SA and VC on PS3 from the PSN store.
 
Back
Top