Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.................**~PC~**

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's this thing about a tracer being placed on torrents? Leak leak leak might soon be pay pay pay...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

the xbox version is in stores today and the pc version wont be in stores till tomorrow or wednesday for eb

i have no clue on the rules regarding warez/"sharing"/distribution, but I do have a question regarding that?

Relating to my post earlier, is there a way to put a tracker on a file that is being shared, allowing the "owner" to retrieve the IP's of those who dled the file? That way, the RIAA and such can bust out so many people?

And is it still legal to download a game that you already own, but you prefer it that it's in .zip/.iso form?

yeah i think its illegal even if u own it because techincally you are duplicating it, and you arent supposed to do that. But in my mind its legal because if i own the game i should have the right to download it for myself and not others but oh well

ekorazn said:
i have no clue on the rules regarding warez/"sharing"/distribution, but I do have a question regarding that?

Relating to my post earlier, is there a way to put a tracker on a file that is being shared, allowing the "owner" to retrieve the IP's of those who dled the file? That way, the RIAA and such can bust out so many people?

And is it still legal to download a game that you already own, but you prefer it that it's in .zip/.iso form?

On bittorent you cna see the IP addresses of all the people you are connect to so I guess if they really wanted to they could ask the ISP's go reveal who has that IP, however it proably wouldnt be worthwhile. Also I dont think there is any organization that controls games/applications (atleasst not in the way the RIAA and MPAA control thei respective mediums).

I just got off my shift at Wal Mart, I work in electronics as a second job. We had a ton of the Xbox version, but not a single copy of the PC version. I don't know WTF is up. Disappointed I was...

There's been entirely too much talk of illegal downloading here. Next time, instead of deleting and locking, I'll just drag out the banhammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back