Gotham Knights

Worth getting now? I'm about done with my 4th play through in ARKHAM KNIGHT. So much to do, including finding all the Riddler puzzles, and it goes by fast for me and I still love it!
No. Unless you have absolutely nothing else to play. It's just not a very good game. Hogwarts is far better, among many other examples.

The game isn't great but I think it's worth at least $27 for the campaign. It's also fun to play with friends in COOP mode.

It'll never be improved. UE4 raytracing will never work correctly. The engine just can't handle it properly. I suspect this is why we'll never see Elden Ring with raytracing, and why it was removed last minute from atomic heart.

It'll never be improved. UE4 raytracing will never work correctly. The engine just can't handle it properly. I suspect this is why we'll never see Elden Ring with raytracing, and why it was removed last minute from atomic heart.

I'm betting we do see it with Elden Ring and Atomic Heart...Elden Ring probably with the expansion/DLC and Atomic Heart sometime within the next few weeks to months...ER dataminers have already found RT code in the Elden Ring files...going forward this might be the norm where the game is released and RT comes later in a post-launch update

Elden Ring doesn't run on UE4.

Been saying it for awhile now game runs well.. also only 20$ on gmg..:)

How does this compare to Assassin's Creed Odyssey or the newer one? Because as much as I like this the negative reviews are pushing me away from it. I also have the Witcher 3 which I haven't played. Also Spider-Man should be better than this too right? Unless I'm convinced I might have to skip this. And this is coming from me playing the Arkham series games which are my favorite games of all time lol

Just play Witcher 3 and Spider-Man, and then play Miles Morales. Those are all probably better games than this. Once you're done with those you can probably get this with all DLC for a lot less.

How does this compare to Assassin's Creed Odyssey or the newer one? Because as much as I like this the negative reviews are pushing me away from it. I also have the Witcher 3 which I haven't played. Also Spider-Man should be better than this too right? Unless I'm convinced I might have to skip this. And this is coming from me playing the Arkham series games which are my favorite games of all time lol
All those games are better by a large margin.

I wonder if Gotham Knights will get any future story DLC...might be worth a buy 6 months or so down the line with the GOTY edition for $20

I recently re-played Arkham Knight so it's too soon to play this as it'll look really bad in comparison

I wonder if Gotham Knights will get any future story DLC...might be worth a buy 6 months or so down the line with the GOTY edition for $20

I recently re-played Arkham Knight so it's too soon to play this as it'll look really bad in comparison
I beat Kinght and City I'm currently on Origins and loving it just as much as the other 2. I may end up replaying these 3 Arkham games till the end of time. So damn good.

I beat Kinght and City I'm currently on Origins and loving it just as much as the other 2. I may end up replaying these 3 Arkham games till the end of time. So damn good.
Arkham Asylum is a must play if you played all the others. It's not really open world, but super linear and fun, it's the one that started it all.

Seems like it was a flop, so who knows. I too am waiting for this one. Bugs might be gone but I have more interesting (to me) games out/coming out so probably won't try this anytime soon. May as well wait and see what DLC plans end up being.

They aren't the same games at all other then DC batman theme.

Arkham Asylum is a must play if you played all the others. It's not really open world, but super linear and fun, it's the one that started it all.
Everyone says that but the thing is I hate claustrophobic levels and my favorite part of the Arkham games is the open world (Gotham) and flying around (in Gotham). I'm so afraid Asylum will tarnish the series for me because I truly love the Arkham Trilogy (City, Origins, Knight) and my favorite games of all time.

Everyone says that but the thing is I hate claustrophobic levels and my favorite part of the Arkham games is the open world (Gotham) and flying around (in Gotham). I'm so afraid Asylum will tarnish the series for me because I truly love the Arkham Trilogy (City, Origins, Knight) and my favorite games of all time.
I think you would like it if you like the others. Give it a try.

Origins is the spin off, but not bad. Asylum was the best overall. City was trash, technical issues and gameplay issues. Knight was better once fixed. Origins was between Asylum and Knight.

Steam is having their Spring Sale until the 23, thinking about buying it since it's only $23.99.

Is it still a clusterfuck?

Performance is good and that price seems fine for the game. I'd recommend playing co-op with another person though, the game doesn't hold up super well by yourself.

WB Games has officially released a new patch which unlocks 'The Kelvin Incident' DLC for Gotham Knights...The Kelvin Incident is a new Heroic Assault raid, which will offer more difficult enemies and reward players with mythic gear...

https://gothamknights.bugs.wbgames.com/patch-notes

New Content/Features

The Kelvin Incident is now available! This is a new 15 floor raid available in new game plus or after unlocking the raid area and defeating all the side villain missions
-Mythic gear
-This is a new tier of stronger gear which only drops in the raid
-New material will drop from raid as well

-A new suit transmog can be unlocked
-4 new batcycle transmogs can be unlocked
-New stronger enemies

General

-Implementing support for the Steam Deck keyboard and dynamic cloud saves
-Fixes to draw distance and shadow casting when using higher FOV values
-Texture streaming fix for objects in the Heroic Assault levels
-The XeSS has been upgraded to version 1.1
-Red Hood Mystical Leap should now behave properly while playing at higher FPS
-Fixes for some rare refresh rate problems
-Fix for kicking user in STEAM-EPIC crossplay matches

Holy crap… they completely fixed this game.

I bought it day one, as a B-title, and, on that level, actually enjoyed it - but the performance was abysmal, and I had to give up.

God, even riding the bike is ultra smooth now. I would’ve bet money they wouldn’t have fixed that, ever.

That’s major redemption.

super common these days with pc gaming, games these days run badly at release and then take months to get fixed

super common these days with pc gaming, games these days run badly at release and then take months to get fixed
The developers and publishers seem to know they can get away with it.

It doesn’t hep matters when people with super high-end hardware… people who are basically brute forcing the game… step in and defend the developer/publisher.

You see that all the time. The game runs like crap, because it is crap, but you have to put up with some idiot telling you to upgrade your cpu. Bullshit.

it would be hilarious if one of these developers came out and publicly berated the consumers for not having a 4090 to run their game

Coming to PC Game Pass on October 3.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/09/19/game-pass-september-2023-wave-2-announce/
1695129435129.png

Back