Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Been in beta for some time, I just received my invite yesterday. Haven't really messed around with it much other than to get my number. I do want to try and setup VoIP at my house using Google Voice, http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1058/1/
Have your cell ring the "land-line" too?For me that's not a problem because I don't even have a landline to my house so if I got this working at all it would be a plus. But I see your point if someone wanted to try it and depended on it.
ok.Users must have an established U.S. telephone service to use Google Voice.
+1 for google voice. I set it up as one of my "pick 3" numbers, and just hand it out to people, so I won't incurr a bill. Also texting of voice mail is awesome, even if its kind of difficult to read.
I'm not sure thats true. Ill know more, when I get my bill. I have unlimited mobile to mobile.
I been using it for a few weeks on my iphone, good service the only thing I don't like is the slightly delay when talking someone, some people tell me it sounds like I'm calling from long distance.