Google Launching A Tablet Too?

I don't have much local storage media. the likelihood of amazon (books) or grooveshark's (music) or google's (docs/pdfs) severs going down seems much less than the likelihood of damaging some media banging around in my luggage.

If I'm in an area without wifi/cell reception I enjoy where I'm at

The one place I think external memory is handy is transferring ROMs and other phone files over to a device. Having to upload 100MB onto a file sharing service seems like a bigger hassle than copying over a folder or a ROM. Then again how often do you all flash ROMs? I just flash the latest version of CyanogenMod every once in a while and I'm good to go so it's not a big deal.

If I'm in an area without wifi/cell reception I enjoy where I'm at

Thank you, I never understood why people have to have constant access to the Internet. The only time I NEED the Internet is when WiFi is available, like at home or at school. It might be handy to have it when you're out shopping and want to do price comparisons, but by the time you've paid the monthly bill there goes the money you saved by trying to get the best deal. So I just say fuck it.

same here. Having 16GB on my iPad has never been an issue for storage.

If I want to watch a movie or something, I use netflix or XBMC. I don't think I've ever run into a situation that made me wish I had an SD card slot.
Agreed. I have 32 GB on my Touchpad and haven't come close to filling it with movies. I watch 99% of my shows on my 16 GB Nexus and haven't had an issue either. I hook up to XBMC every few days and drag new shows on and I'm good to go. At that price point a 16gb tablet is the sweet spot IMO.

Back